We will have a detailed comparison between the new and latest Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro max, which are launched in the Apple event. The company has revealed the starting pricing but there is nothing revealed about the variants pricing of these new Apple iPhones.
First I will tell you Apple iPhone 11. The purple, black, white, red, green and yellow color variants are revealed for this price and the starting price of this phone is $699 and the company will launch this phone at the price of ₹64,900 in India, which is higher than the price of the international market. 64, 128, and 256 GB variants are revealed for this phone.
Green, Gray, Silver, and gold colors are revealed for the Apple iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max. The 64 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB storage variants are revealed. The starting price of Apple iPhone 11 Pro is $999 (₹99,000) and Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max is launched at this pricing of $1,099 (₹1,09,900).
These are the dual-Sim phones but with the second Sim support of e-Sim. The Glass is used on the front and rear side and Aluminum is used to make the frames, but keep remember one thing here, the Aluminum 7000 series is only used in iPhone 11 Pro Max.
These are no 3.5mm jack as usual but Dolby Atmos is used for the earphones. You should remember one thing, 3D touch is not used in the display of Apple iPhone 11. You can use these phones under the water up to 4 meters, these are the IP68 certified phones.
The iPhone 11 comes with the 3,110 mAh battery with the 18W quick-charging and this will give you a video playback of 17 hours. This can be charged up to 50% in just 30 minutes. The iPhone 11 Pro comes with the 3,190 mAh battery with 18W quick-charging and iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with 3,500 mAh battery with 18W quick-charging. These phones support Wireless charging also.
- Apple iPhone 11- 6.1 inches notch display, 828×1792 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 326 PPi, HDR 10 Support, IPS LCD display panel
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro- 5.8 Inches notch display, 1125×2436 pixel resolution, 458 PPi, OLED display panel, HDR 10 Support, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max- 6.5 inches notch display with XDR OLED display panel, 1242×2688 Pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 458 PPi, HDR 10 Support
- IOS 13
- Apple Bionic A13 Chip ( World’s fastest CPU and GPU combination in phone according to the Apple )
- Apple iPhone 11- 4 GB RAM/ 64, 128, 256 GB storage
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max- 6 GB RAM/ 64 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB Storage
- No expandable memory slot
- Apple iPhone 11- 12+12 MP Rear camera sensors, 12 MP main wide-sensor with f/1.8 aperture and IOS Support, 12 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max- 12+12+12 MP rear camera sensors, 12 MP Main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and IOS, 12 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.0, 2x optical zoom, and PDAF sensor, 12 MP sensor
- Quad-LED dual-tone LED Flash
- 4K Video recording at 60 FPS. 1080P videos at 240 FPS (OIS Supported)
- 12 MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4K Video recording at 60 FPS, 1080P videos at 240 FPS (EIS Supported)\
Apple iPhone 11 vs 11 Pro vs 11 Pro Max full comparison
All the phones are launched with the different size displays and I personally like the iPhone 11 Pro display. These displays support HDR 10 Contents and Glass is used on the front and rear sides to make them look good.
The iPhone 11 has a 6.1 inches notch display and this display has the 828×1792 Pixel resolution. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and there is nothing like the famous 3D touch. This display supports HDR 10 Contents also. The pixel density is 326 PPi.
The iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8 inches display and the display resolution is 1125×2436 Pixels with the 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The XDR OLED display panel is used in this phone for the best colors and viewing angles. This display has 458 PPi.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has the 6.5 inches display and the display resolution is 1242×2688 Pixels. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9 with XDR OLED display panel. This is an XDR OLED display also.
The phone runs on the latest IOS 13. The company has also introduced iPhone A13 Bionic Chip, which the fastest processor according to the Apple. The iPhone 11 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64, 128, 256 GB storage. iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max come with 6 GB RAM and 64, 256, 512 GB storage and there is no slot to put the memory card.
The iPhone 11 has a dual-camera setup on the rear and other iPhones have triple-camera setup. The common sensors have 12+12 MP resolutions. The 12 MP is the main sensor with f/1.8 aperture with OIS and PDAF Sensor. Another 12 MP comes with the ultra-wide capability and this has an aperture of f/2.4. The third 12 MP sensor comes in iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max with f/2.0 aperture and telephoto capability.
All the phones have 12 MP single camera for the selfies with f/2.2 aperture. The front and rear cameras can record 4K videos at 60 FPS and 1080P videos at 30 FPS.
- Apple iPhone XR, VS vs XS Max full comparison
- Apple can launch its card this year for the consumers
- Infinix Hot 7 Pro has these features and specifications
- Micromax iOne launched with the notch design under $70
- Google Pixel 3A vs 3A XL Full features and specifications comparison
Which is best after Apple iPhone 11 vs iPhone 11 iPhone Pro, vs 11 Pro Max full detailed comparison with pricing and specifications
I didn’t like the Apple iPhone X series because of the overpricing and these phones also overpriced, but Apple fanboys will surely buy these phones, so I will recommend you to consider iPhone 11 Pro instead of other phones.
The displays are good except iPhone 11 but this is an iPhone, so everything works. The processors are best and cameras are also good, these are overpriced phones but I am still giving the pick to these latest Apple iPhones.