Gionee F9 Plus budget phone launched in India
Gionee has launched the F9 Plus budget phone in India after a long time. The phone is launched at the price of ₹7,690, which goes around $109 for the USA. This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and battery size is 4,050 mAh. The phone has MicroUSB 2.0 on the bottom side. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone.
- Honor 9x vs Honor 9x Pro full comparison with specs, features, and pricing
- LG Stylo 5 launched with these specs and features
- Huawei P Smart Z launched with this unique feature
Gionee F9 Plus full specs and features
The phone has a 6.26 inches HD+ display with the display resolution of 720×1520 Pixels. There is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection on this display and display panel also not confirmed by the company.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie. An Octa-core processor is used in this phone with the max clock speed of 1.65 GHz but nothing is revealed about the Processor name. The phone has a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 256 GB via memory card slot.
The 13+2 MP camera sensors are available on the rear side and 2 MP will capture the depth and aperture is not confirmed. The phone has a 13 MP sensor for the selfies.
- This phone has dual-notch design and you will love this phone’s design
- The Samsung has launched Galaxy A60 with this processor
- Asus Zenfone Live L2 launched for the budget users
- Honor 20i launched with 128 GB internal storage with the triple-camera setup
- Do you know everything about Realme 3 Pro?
Gionee F9 Plus: Should you even think about this phone in India?
The phone has an average display and there is nothing special in this phone’s display. The phone runs on the latest Android but nothing is revealed about the processor so I guess because of the inferior processors. The RAM is Okay and storage is decent. The cameras are Okay but you should ignore this phone and Gionee should wind-up their business in India because of these kinds of phones. I am giving the kick to this one.