Honor Play 3 launched in China
Honor Play 3 smartphone launched in China with Black, blue, and red color variants. The phone is an upgrade of Honor Play Smartphone, which was launched for the heavy gamers. Three variants are launched but two variants are launched at the same pricing.
The first variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 999 Yuan, which goes around $139 or ₹10,300. The second variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the third variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The second and third variants are launched at the price of 1,299 Yuan, which gets around $180 or ₹₹13,700.
These are the dual-Sim phones but Hybrid Sim slot is used in this phone, which means there is no dedicated memory card slot. 3.5mm jack is available in this phone to use the earphones. The battery size is 4,000 mAh and it comes with 10W quick-charging. The MicroUSB 2.0 is used in this phone, which seems like a drawback.
- 6.39 inches IPS LCD display, 720×1560 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 269 PPi, Punch-hole display
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- HiSilicon Kirin 712F octa-core processor with 2.2 GHz clock speed
- Mali G51 MP4 GPU
- 4 GB RAM/64 GB/128 GB or 6 GB RAM/64 GB internal storage
- 1 TB expandable memory via second Sim slot
- 48+8+2 MP rear camera sensors
- 48 MP main sensor with f/1.8
- 2 MP depth sensor
- 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4
- 1080P video recording
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0
- 1080P video recording
Honor Play 3 full Specifications and features
The company has launched this phone with the 6.39 inches display size and this is a Punch-hole display. The display is HD+ display and this can be said a drawback with this much large display. The display resolution is just 720×1560 Pixels. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone for the decent colors and viewing angles. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9, which gives a longer display.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1. HiSilicon Kirin 710F Octa-core processor is used in this phone for the decent performance and this SoC comes with 2.2 GHz Max clock speed. I have told you about all the three variants and you can expand memory up to 1 TB via memory card slot but you will have compromise with your second Sim slot.
Triple-cameras are used on the rear side. The 48+8+2 MP camera sensors are used on the rear side. The 48 MP is the main sensor, which comes with f/1.8 aperture but this will give you 12 MP default shots. The 8 MP sensor is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, the 2 MP sensor will measure the depth. The rear cameras can record 1080P videos. You are getting an 8 MP camera sensor on the front side with f/2.0 aperture and this can record 1080P videos.
- Nokia 6.2 vs Nokia 7.2 full comparison with the pricing and specifications
- Sony has launched Xperia 5 flagship with the triple-camera setup
- Worse phone under $500 with the pathetic specifications and features
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Launched with these specifications and features
- Xiaomi Mi A3 launched for the camera lovers in this country
Should you buy new and latest phone of Honor?
The Honor Play was launched for the heavy gamers and that phone has the HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC, which is made for the heavy gamers. This phone has a low-resolution display with the large display size. The processors are decent and cameras are also good. MicroUSB 2.0, low-resolution display and no fingerprint sensor are drawbacks of this phone and I can’t recommend you this phone. I am giving the kick to this one.