How to use landline number for WhatsApp
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging service with 1.5 Billion users. This App is absolutely free and it gives you the freedom to call and video-call for free. You just need a stable internet connection and this App allows you to share unlimited images, songs, videos, your locations and etc. This is a lite App which can run on the Kai OS feature phones also.
You won’t believe but you can use this App with the landline number also. Recently WhatsApp business App is launched for its users. This is another version of WhatsApp and this App is made for the small businessmen. In this article, I will share four simple steps, which will help you to use WhatsApp with the LandLine number.
- How to take a complete backup of Google Allo?
- Which is the most disliked video on Youtube?
- This phone contains the biggest 18,000 mAh battery with the 128 GB storage
How to use landline number for WhatsApp?
- Simply download the WhatsApp Business App for your device.
Download for Android
Download for Apple IOS
- Now it will ask for your number, simply put your landline number there with your country code
- Now this App will ask for the verification, now click on the “Call Me” button
- At the same time, the company will call you to tell a 6 digit number, just put that number in WhatsApp business and it’s done.
I hope you liked this article. My name is Rohit Choudhry and you are reading the LaunchedPhones.I will meet you in the next article until then you just take care…