Huawei has launched the Nova 5T flagship smartphone in Malaysia. This phone is almost similar to Honor 20, which was launched recently. Honor 20 and this phone is almost similar but this phone has more RAM and internal storage option than the that one. Black, blue, and purple color variants are revealed for this phone and these colors come with the shining designs.
Only one variant is launched for this phone in Malaysia and the price of this variant is RM 1,599, which goes around $381 for the USA or ₹27,300 for India. Nothing is revealed officially for the launch date of this phone but Honor 20 is available in most of the countries.
This is a dual-Sim phone with the dual-VoLTE 4G support. The front and rear sides come with the Glass design and Aluminum is used to make the frames of this phone. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and USB Type-C available at the bottom. The phone has a 3,750 mAh non-removable battery with 22.5W quick-charging. The phone can be charged up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- 6.26 inches punch-hole display, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, IPS LCD display panel
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm Octa-core SoC, Max clock speed 2.6 GHz, Mali G76 MP10 GPU
- 8 GB RAM, 128 GB storage, no expandable memory
- 48+16+2+2 MP camera sensors, 48 MP main Sony IMX 586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 16 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2, 2 MP Macro lens with f/2.4, 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4
- 4K videos at 30 FPS, 1080P videos at 60 FPS
- 32 MP front sensor with f/2.0
Huawei Nova 5T full specs and features-
The phone has a 6.26 inches large display with the punch-hole display design, which was introduced by the Samsung. The phone has an IPS LCD display panel with the display resolution of 1080×2340 Pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1. You will get HiSilicon Kirin 980 Octa-core processor, which is made on the 7nm architecture. The phone has a 2.6 GHz max clock speed. For the multitasking, you get 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which is not expandable because there is no memory card support in this phone.
The quad-camera setup is used on the rear side. The phone has 48+16+2+2 MP camera sensors, where 48 MP is the main sensor and this is Sony IMX 586 Sensor with f/1.79 aperture. The 16 MP is the ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2. The 2 MP will measure the depth with f/2.4 and another 2 MP sensor comes with f/2.4 aperture and this is a macro lens for close-up shots. The phone can record 4K videos at 30 FPS or 1080P videos at 60 FPS. The 32 MP front camera is available there with f/2.0 aperture.
- Which is the worse tablet of Samsung with worse pricing
- How to use landline number on WhatsApp?
- Should you consider Xiaomi Redmi 7A for the budget pricing?
- Micromax iOne launched with the notch design under the price of ₹4,999
- This Samsung phone has 32 MP front and rear camera sensor
Huawei Nova 5T: Should you buy?
The phone has just average display at this pricing because of the IPS LCD display panel and there is nothing revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Best Kirin processors are used in this phone, which ensures the best battery life and buttery smooth performance. The RAM is sufficient and internal storage is good for the pricing.
The Quad-camera setup is used on the rear side, where the main sensor is good but I never understand the 2 MP camera concept at this time. I mean just 2 MP sensor to measure the depth in a flagship killer and just 2 MP sensor to capture the macro shots. I am giving the kick to this phone and you should ignore this phone at this pricing.