Huawei Nova 5z mid-range smartphone launched in China with the in-screen camera and quick-charging for the gamers. This is a cheaper version of Huawei Nova 5i Pro, which was launched recently in China. Blue, green and black color variants are revealed for this phone.
Two variants are revealed for this phone and both have different storage. The first has 64 GB Internal storage and the price of this variant is 1,599 Yuan, which goes around $229 or ₹16,050 for India. The top-end variant has 128 GB storage and the price of this variant is 1,799 Yuan, which goes around $255 or ₹18,050.
This is a dual-Sim phone with Hybrid Sim slots and this uses a Nano memory card. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone with a USB Type-C slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side. Battery size is 4,000 mAh and it comes with 20W quick-charging, which can charge this phone 50% in just 30 minutes.
- 6.26 inches FHD+ display, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, LTPS IPS LCD display, 412 PPi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- HiSilicon Kirin 810 7nm SoC
- 2.27 GHz max clock speed
- Mali G52 MP6 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/64 or 128 GB Storage
- 256 GB memory card support (Nano memory card)
- 48+8+2+2 MP rear camera sensors
- 48 MP Sony IMX 586 camera sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 8 MP Ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4
- 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 4K videos at 30 FPS, 1080P videos at 30 FPS
- 32 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 1080P video recording
Huawei Nova 5z full specifications and features
This phone has a punch-hole display, which is inspired by Samsung. The display is FHD+ and the display resolution is 1080×2340 pixels. This is an LTPS IPS LCD display panel, which produces good colors and saturation levels. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9, which is getting more popular day by day. The pixel density is 412 and nothing is revealed about the display protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie and EMUI 9.1, which is good. For the best performance, you will get a HiSlicon Kirin 810 SoC, which is made on the 7nm architecture. The max clock speed is 2.27 GHz. Mali G52 MP6 GPU is combined with this SoC for the heavy gamers. The RAM is 6 GB in both the variants and internal storage is 64 and 128 GB. The memory is expandable up to 256 GB via the Nano memory card.
The Quad-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with 48+8+2+2 MP camera sensors. The 48 MP is the main Sony IMX 586 camera sensor, which comes with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF technology. This is a wide-sensor.
The 8 MP is an ultra-wide sensor and it comes with f/2.4 aperture. The 2 MP is a depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and another one is 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture. This can record 4K videos at 30 FPS and 1080P videos at 30 FPS. The front sensor is 32 MP with f/2.0 aperture and it can record 1080P videos.
- Do you know everything about the Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
- Lenovo Z5 Pro GT: Good flagship killer for you
- Sony Xperia 8: A Joke by the company
- Xiaomi Redmi 8A: Is this the best phone for the budget users?
- Should you buy the CoolPad Cool 5 smartphone?
Is this new Huawei Nova 5z phone amazing?
This phone is launched with an amazing display and you will surely love this phone’s display and its design. The display resolution is good and you will surely love this phone’s display.
The processors are best at this pricing and 7nm Soc is the best at this pricing. Let me tell you, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus is made on the same 7nm architecture.
The cameras are good and I personally like the Sony sensor over the Samsung sensor. The 48 MP and 8 MP sensors are decent and I never understand 2 MP concepts. I am giving the pick to this phone and you will surely love this phone at this pricing.