Three variants are launched for this phone. The first variant of this phone launched with 128 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 999 Yuan, which gets around $1,128 or ₹78,000. The 256 GB storage variant of this phone launched at the price of 1099 Yuan, which gets around $1,240 or ₹85,600. The top-end variant of this phone launched with 512 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is $1,410 or ₹99,000 for India.
The cooling system is used in this phone to make this phone cool during gaming. This phone is dual-Sim with dual-VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC support. There is no 3.5mm jack, which is the major drawback because Samsung Galaxy S10 series comes with 3.5mm jack. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and you will get a 4,200 mAh battery with 40W quick-charging. This phone is IP69 certified, which means this phone is water and dust proof.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 launched with a 6.7 Inches large display and Qualcomm Processors
- Huawei Enjoy 9e launched in China for the budget users
- Huawei Enjoy 9s launched with triple-cameras and pricing is really good
Huawei P30 Pro full specs and features-
- Moto One Vision can be launched soon with 48 MP rear cameras
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite tablet launched with these specs and features
- Do you know about the launch date of Samsung Galaxy A90?
- Should you really buy Xiaomi Redmi Go with only 1 GB RAM?