Lava Z40 Phone launched with the Android Go
Lava Z40 phone launched in India for the entry-level users. This phone runs on the Android Go and the price of this phone is just ₹3,499, which gets around $50 for the USA. This phone is launched in India to expand the area of Lava.
- Redmi 7 Specs and features listed on TENAA
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 800 launched for budget users with the FHD display
- Realme 3 launched in India for budget users and this is the best phone for this price
Lava Z40 Phone full specs and features-
There is no fingerprint sensor in this phone. The display size of this phone is 4 Inches. The bezels are thick and nothing is revealed about any display details like display panel, resolution etc. You will get the Android 8. Oreo Android Go version out of the box. The RAM is only 1 GB and internal storage is 8 GB, the memory of this phone is expandable up to 64 GB via memory card.
You won’t believe but this dual-Sim phone comes with the dual-VoLTE support, which is a good thing. The processors are not revealed by the company but this phone contains a Quad-core processor with the 1.4 GHz clock-speed. The 2 MP camera sensor is used on the rear side and 2 MP is used on the front side.
- Do you know everything about the LG G8 ThinQ and G8s ThinQ?
- Vivo iQOO launched with the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage
- LG launched V50 ThinQ with the 5G capability
- Lenovo Tab V7 launched with the infinity display
Lava Z40 Phone the final verdict-
This phone contains a small and compact display but bezels are large. The phone is not made for the heavy tasks but this phone supports dual-VoLTE, which means you can use two 4G Sim cards at the same time. I am not impressed too much but this phone can be used as the secondary Android phone.
I am giving the pick because of lower pricing. My name is Rohit Choudhry and you are reading the LaunchedPhones. I will meet you in the next article till then you just take care😊.