Lava Z93 budget Smartphone launched in India
Lava Z93 budget smartphone has been launched in India with the water-drop notch, dual-camera-setup, rear fingerprint sensor, and IPS LCD display. Charcoal blue and royal blue color variants are revealed for this phone. The phone is launched at the price of ₹7,999, which goes around $111 for the USA( This is the only variant for this phone). The battery size is 3,500 mAh with 10W charging and the fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear.
- 6.22 inches IPS LCD display, 720×1520 Pixel resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie with Star OS 5.1
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor with 2 GHz max clock speed
- 3/32 GB RAM and ROM
- 256 GB expandability
- 13+2 MP rear cameras, 13 MP with f/1.8, 1080P video recording
- 8 MP front sensor
Lava Z93 full specs and features-
The company launched this phone with a 6.22 inches large display. The display is HD+ and the display resolution is 720×1520 Pixels with the aspect ratio of 19:9. There is nothing revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Star OS 5.1. The MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor is used in this phone with 2 GHz max clock speed. The RAM is 3 GB and internal storage is 32 GB, which is expandable up to 256 GB via memory card.
Dual-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with a 13+2 MP camera sensors. The 13 MP is the main sensor and it comes with f/1.8 aperture, the 2 MP will measure the depth. The phone can record 1080P videos. The 8 MP front camera is used in this phone.
- Realme 5 vs Realme 5 Pro full comparison with the pricing
- Nokia has launched 105 2019 feature phone at this pricing
- Samsung has launched Galaxy A10s at the price of $111 in this country
- Honor 9x vs Honor 9x Pro full comparison and which one is better?
Lava Z93: Should you buy this phone?
This phone is launched with an average display and there is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection on this phone. The processors are also average and cameras are just average too. This phone is average and you can ignore this phone because there are better-branded phones in India than this junk and Indian mobile companies should stop their mobile production because they love money over the consumers. I have given the kick to this junk.