Lenovo Tab V7 launched as the new and latest tablet of this company. The aspect ratio of this display is 18:9, which makes this one infinity. The company is calling this is a phone, but I will call this a tablet because 7 inches display device is a big device and I am putting this is the tablet category.
The price of this tablet is 249 Euros, which gets around $285 or ₹20,200. This is a dual-Sim tablet. You will get Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc. The 3.5mm jack is used here for the earphones. You will get the fingerprint sensor on the rear side. MicroUSB 2.0 is used here. You will get a 5,180 mAh battery, there is no support of Quick-charging.
- Differences between Sony Xperia 10 and 10 Plus?
- Samsung Galaxy A10 launched for the budget users with the beautiful design
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 vs Note 7 Pro specs and features comparison
Lenovo Tab V7 tablet full specs and features-
This new and latest tablet of the company is launched with a 6.9 Inches display. The display is FHD+ and launched with the 1080×2160 Pixels resolution. The PPi of this display is 350. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this tablet for decent colors and viewing angles.
The tablet runs on the Android 9 Pie. You will get the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC. This is an Octa-core processor with the 1.8 GHz maximum clock-speed. The Adreno 506 GPU is used here. The internal storage of this tablet is 64 GB and RAM is 4 GB.
The 13 MP single camera setup is used on the rear side and this can record the videos at the 1080P. The 5 MP front camera is used to take the selfies and video-calling.
- Samsung Galaxy M30 launched with the triple-camera setup on the rear
- Sony Xperia 1 launched with the 128 GB internal storage and 6 GB of RAM
- Huawei Mate X 5G launched with the foldable display and 512 GB internal storage
- Nokia 9 PureView launched in MWC 2019 with the 5 cameras of 12 MP on the rear
Lenovo Tab V7 the final verdict-
If you have a phone and want to buy this tablet as a secondary device then it is good but if you want to buy this device as your primary device then you should not consider this. I am giving the pick to use this as a secondary device but I am giving a kick if you wanna use this as a primary device.
I hope you liked this article. My name is Rohit Choudhry and You are reading the LaunchedPhones. I will meet you in the next article! Till then you just take care😙.