LG K30 2019 launched as LG X2 2019
LG K30 2019 has been launched in South Korea as the LG X2 2019. The phone has military graded durability but specs and features are disgusting. Only one variant is launched for this phone and the price of this variant is 1,98,000 Korean Won, which goes around $165 or ₹11,490 for India. Only Aurora Black color variant is revealed for the phone.
This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side. The battery size is 3,000 mAh and there is no quick-charging support. The MicroUSB 2.0 is placed at the bottom side There is nothing revealed about the fingerprint sensor and I don’t think that this phone has any fingerprint sensor. The 3.5mm jack is available.
- 5.45 Inches HD+ display, 720×1440 Pixel resolution, IPS LCD display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved display
- Android 9 Pie
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core SoC with 1.4 GHz Clock speed
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2 GB RAM/32 GB storage, expandable up to 1 TB
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and PDAF technology
- 5 MP front sensor
LG K30 2019 or LG X2 2019 specs and features-
The phone has a 5.45 inches display with the thick bezels. The display is HD+ and the display resolution is 720×1440 Pixels. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and the aspect ratio is 18:9. The display is 2.5D curved.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad-core processor is used in this phone with the max clock speed of 1.4 GHz. Adreno 308 GPU is used to handle lite Apps and games. The RAM is only 2 GB and internal storage just 32 GB, which is expandable up to 1 TB via memory card.
A single-camera is used on the rear side with the 13 MP sensor, nothing is revealed about the aperture of this sensor. This sensor has PDAF technology to lock the focus on moving objects. The 5 MP camera is available to take the selfies.
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 launched with the full-view display and Pop-up camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 launched for the heavy gamers
- Vivo Z5 launched with the 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage under $350
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC used in Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro
- Motorola Moto E6 launched for the budget users but should you buy?
Should you buy LG K30 2019 or LG x2 2019?
This phone has a below-average display with the thick bezels and there is nothing special in this phone. MIL-STD-810G certification is a good thing but there is nothing special. The phone runs on the latest Android but processors are pathetic. The RAM is pathetic, the storage is pathetic, the cameras are pathetic and at the end, this phone is totally pathetic. I am giving a massive kick to this junk and you should ignore this kind of phone.