Meizu has launched the 16s Pro flagship killer smartphone in China with the Black, White, Blue, and Green colors without the notch design. Three variants are launched for this phone and there is no international date. The first variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 2,699 Yuan, which goes around $379 or ₹27,300 for India.
The second variant comes with the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The price of 8 GB RAM variant is 2,999 Yuan, which goes around $419 or ₹30,070. The final variant is launched with the 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 3,299 Yuan, which goes around $461 or ₹33,500.
This is a dual-Sim phone but there is no slot to put the memory card. There is no 3.5mm jack, which is the major drawback and you will not like this if you are a music lover. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and battery size is 3,600 mAh with 24W quick-charging.
- 6.2 inches Super-AMOLED display, 1080×2232 Pixel resolution, 18.6:9 aspect ratio, 403 PPi
- Android 9 Pie with Flyme 8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-core processor with 2.96 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/128 GB storage or 8 GB RAM/128 or 256 GB storage
- No memory card slot
- 48+20+16 MP rear camera sensors, 48 MP main Sony IMX 586(Wide) Sensor with f/1.7, 16 MP ultrawide sensor with f/2.2, 20 MP telephoto sensor with f/2.6
- 4K video recording with 60 FPS or 1080P videos at 60 FPS
- 20 MP front camera with f/2.2
- 1080 P video recording
Meizu 16s Pro full specs and features in detail-
The phone has a 6.2 inches Super-AMOLED display with the display resolution of 1080×2232 Pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 18.6:9. There is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection on this phone. The pixel density is 403 PPi and there is no notch design in this phone, which is good to be saved from the unwanted touches.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Flyme 8 UI. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor is used in this phone with the 2.96 GHz clock speed. Adreno 640 GPU is used with this processor and this can handle heaviest mobile games easily. I have told you about the RAM and internal storage variants and there is no slot to use the memory card.
The triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and a single camera is used on the front side. The 48+16+20 MP camera sensors are available in this phone. The 48 MP is the main sensor and it is Sony IMX 586 sensor with wide-view. The aperture of this sensor is f/1.7. The 20 MP is a telephoto sensor with f/2.6 aperture and this is Sony IMX 350 Sensor. The 16 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
The rear cameras can record 4K videos at 60 FPS and you can also record 1080P videos with 30 and 60 FPS. The 20 MP camera sensor is used on the front side with f/2.2 aperture and this can record 1080P videos.
- Huawei launched Nova 5T with HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC
- Xiaomi Mi A3 launched with the 32 MP front camera and 48 MP rear camera sensor
- Samsung Galaxy A10e launched in the USA for the budget users
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s: Chepeast phone with 48 MP camera sensor
Meizu 16s Pro: The final verdict-
This phone has a decent display with the decent display resolution and you will surely love this display because of the higher resolution and Super-AMOLED display panel. The phone runs on the latest Android, which is a good thing. The best processor is used in this phone with higher performance. GPU is really good and you will surely love this phone’s performance.
Both the cameras are good but everything is good but no 3.5mm jack is a drawback of this phone. I am giving the kick to this phone and you should choose Asus 6z at this pricing.