Meizu M8 Lite specifications are listed on TENAA. This is the upcoming Meizu phone, which can be launched soon. This phone is listed on TENAA with the specifications and features. The CEO of this company confirmed, they will launch soon Meizu X8 and Meizu X16. This phone is seen with the complete specifications and features.
The weight of this phone is going to be the 145 Grams. This will be a dual-Sim phone, which will be launched with the 4G VoLTE support. As you can see in the above image, this phone will be launched with the fingerprint sensor on the rear. The infinity display will be used in this phone. The display ratio of this phone will be 18:9, which is trending these days. The new renders and specifications are leaked for the upcoming flagship LG V40 Thinq.
- The Sony Xperia XZ3 can be launched with these specifications
- The Nokia 4 specifications are completely leaked with the processors etc
- The Motorola P30 Note will be launched in China with these specifications
- The Yu Ace can be launched soon
Meizu M8 Lite Leaked specifications-
This upcoming Meizu phone will be launched with the 5.7 Inches HD+ Display. The display resolution of this phone will be 720×1440 Pixels. The IPS LCD display will be used in this phone. Let me tell you, the 3100 mAh battery will be used in this phone. The phone will be launched with the Android 8.0 Oreo.
The phone will be launched with the 32 GB internal storage and the 3 GB RAM. The memory will be expandable. Let me tell you, the single rear camera will be used in this phone. The phone will be launched with the 13 MP camera sensor and the front camera will be launched with the 5 MP sensor.
- When Oppo will launch the first 5G Phone?
- The front panel of Nokia X7 is revealed and you can see the design
- The Vivo V11 will be launched on this date
- The Vivo X23 can be launched soon as the Vivo X21 UD upgrade
So this was all about this phone. If you have anything to ask then comment below. Share the article if you have not shared this yet, Follow the blog to be updated with me! Thank you and love you all!