Motorola has launched the One Action mid-range smartphone of Moto One series. This phone is launched with the punch-hole display and triple-camera setup. The Glass is used on the front side and plastic is made of Plastic. This is a dual-Sim phone with the dual-VoLTE support and there is no dedicated memory card slot in this phone.
The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone with the Dolby Atmos sound. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and battery size is 3,500 mAh, which supports 10W quick-charging. Blue, white, and Aqua Teal colors are revealed for this phone and the price of this phone is 259 Euros, which goes around $289 or ₹20,200 of India.
- 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD display, 1080×2520 pixel resolution, 21:9 Cinema-wide display, 432 PPi, Punch-hole display
- Android 9 Pie with Android One Support
- Samsung Exynos 9609 Octa-core processor with 2.2 GHz clock speed
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage(512 GB expandable storage via 512 GB storage)
- Triple-camera setup on the rear, 12+16+5 MP camera sensors, 12 MP main sensor with f/1.8, 16 MP Ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2, 5 MP to measure the depth
- 4K Videos at 30 FPS and 1080 P videos at 60 FPS with EIS support
- 12 MP wide-angle sensor with f/2.0 (1080P video recording)
Moto One Action full specs and features-
The company has launched this phone with the 6.3 inches large display and this is a Cinema-Wide display with the 21:9 aspect ratio. The LTPS IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and the display resolution is 1080×2520 Pixels. The pixel density is 432 PPi. This phone is splash-resistant.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with the Android One Support, which means you will get Android Q update soon. The Samsung Exynos 9609 Octa-core processor is used in this phone and the max clock speed of this processor is 2.2 GHz. Mali G72 MP3 GPU is used in this phone to handle mid-Graphic games. The RAM is 4 GB and internal storage is 128 GB, which is expandable up to 512 GB via memory card slot but you will have o compromise with 2nd Sim slot.
The triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with the 12+16+5 MP camera sensors. The 12 MP is the main sensor and it comes with f/1.8 aperture, the 16 MP sensor is ultra-wide angle sensor and it comes with f/2.2 aperture, the 5 MP will measure the depth. You can record 4K videos with this phone and 1080P videos can be recorded with 60 FPS and EIS support. 12 MP sensor is also used on the front side with f/2.0 aperture.
- HTC WildFire X launched for the budget users
- Samsung Galaxy A10s launched with the water-drop notch under the price of $115
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus vs Note 10 full comparison
- This phone has dual-display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
Moto One Action: Is this phone good to buy at this pricing?
This phone has a decent display and you will surely love this phone’s display. There is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection and Punch-hole looks too bigger than the water-drop notch style. The display resolution is decent and you will like this display except for the big punch-hole.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie and Android One Support is good. The processors are good and you will love the performance of this phone because of the decent RAM and decent internal storage. The cameras are good and you will get the good shots from this phone and selfie camera is also decent. I am giving the pick to this phone but this is slightly overpriced if we compare this phone with Samsung Galaxy A50 and Samsung Galaxy M40.