Moto One Macro smartphone has been launched with the triple-camera setup under the budget pricing. Only a blue color variant is revealed for this phone at the price of ₹9,999, which goes around $140 for the USA. This phone is splash resistant.
This is a dual-Sim phone with the dual 4G VolTE support but there is no dedicated memory card slot to use the memory card. The phone has 3.5mm jack also to use the earphones. The USB Type-C is used at the bottom of this phone and this phone supports 10W charging with the 4,000 mAh battery.
- 6.2 inches HD+ display, IPS LCD display panel, 19:9 aspect ratio, 270 PPi, 720×1520 Pixel resolution
- Android 9 Pie
- MediaTek Helio P70 Octa-core processor
- 12nm architecture and 2 GHz max clock speed
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4 GB RAM/64 GB internal storage
- expandable up to 512 GB via second Sim slot
- 13+2+2 MP rear camera sensor
- 13 MP Main camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 1080P video recording
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 1080P video recording
Moto One Macro Full Specifications and Features
This phone has been launched with the 6.2 inches max-vision HD+ display. The display resolution is 720×1520 Pixels and the pixel density is 270 PPi. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone with the 19:9 aspect ratio. Nothing is revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie. This phone runs on the MediaTek Helio P70 Octa-core processor, which is made on the 12nm architecture. The max clock speed is 2 GHz. For the gamers, Mali G72 MP3 GPU is used, which is capable to handle most of the games with ease. The RAM is 4 GB and internal storage is 64 GB, which is expandable up to 512 GB via second Sim slot.
On the rear side, the Triple-camera setup is used and you will get 13+2+2 MP camera setup. The 13 MP is the main camera sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The 2 MP is a depth sensor with f/2.2 and another 2 MP sensor is a macro sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The rear cameras can record 1080P videos. You get an 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and this can record 1080P videos.
- Is Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro good to buy for the gamers?
- Motorola E6 launched for the budget users!
- Xiaomi Mi A3 launched for the camera lovers!
- This Qualcomm processor launched for entry-level smartphones!
- CoolPad Cool 3 Plus launched, but should you buy it?
Should you buy this new and latest Motorola phone?
This phone has an average display and you can find better displays also at the same pricing. The processor is really good and I personally appreciate Motorola for this processor at this pricing. The RAM and storage options are also good. The cameras are good but I don’t know, what is the point of 2 MP Macro sensor here. But still, I am giving the pick to this one because of the Motorola branding, triple-camera setup and MediaTek Helio P70 SoC.