Motorola has launched the Moto E6 Plus smartphone under the budget price segment. This phone is launched as the upgrade of Moto E5 Plus. Only one variant is revealed for this phone and the price of this variant is 139 Euros, which goes around $155 or ₹11,500 for India. This phone will be launched this year in the international market.
Glass is used on the front side and back is made of plastic. This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and battery size is 3,000 mAh without quick-charge. The 3.5mm jack is available to use the earphones.
- 6.1 inches HD+ display, 720×1560 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display panel, 282 PPi
- Android 9 Pie
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor with 2 GHz max clock speed
- PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- 3 GB RAM/32 GB internal storage, 512 GB expandable
- 13+2 MP rear sensors, 13 MP main sensor with f/2.0, 2 MP depth sensor
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0
Motorola Moto E6 Plus full specifications and features
This phone has a 6.1 inches display with the water-drop notch design. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and nothing is revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The phone is long and the aspect ratio is 19.5:9. This display could have been good at this pricing but this is an HD+ display and display resolution is just 720×1560 Pixels, which produces 286 PPi, which is not acceptable at this pricing.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie. MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor is used in this phone with the max clock speed of 2 GHz. PowerVR GE 8320 GPU will handle average games. The RAM is 3 GB and internal storage is 32 GB, which is expandable up to 512 GB via memory card.
Dual-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with the 13+2 MP camera sensors, where 13 MP is the main sensor with f/2.0 and 2 MP will capture the depth. The phone can record 1080P videos. An 8 MP sensor will take the selfies for you.
- Alcatel TCL Plex launched with the 128 GB internal storage and 48 MP main sensor
- Sony has launched Xperia 5 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Samsung has launched its first 5G phone under Galaxy A series
- Asus ROG Phone 2 launched for the heavy gamers and pricing just…
- This feature phone launched with a massive display
Motorola Moto E6 Plus: The final verdict
I have already said many times that Lenovo is killing Motorola. This phone has a lower resolution display without Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The processors are not good at this pricing and cameras are not decent. I have not a single reason to pick, I am giving the kick to this phone and you should ignore Moto E series.