Motorola Moto One Zoom smartphone has been launched with the Quad-camera setup on the rear side for the camera lovers. Gray, Purple and bronze color variants are revealed for this phone. The phone is launched in the USA at the price of $449.99, which gets around ₹32,500 for India and this phone’s pricing is 429 Euros in Europe, which gets around $475 or ₹34,400.
The front and rear sides are protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The frames of this phone are made of the Aluminum. This is a dual-Sim phone with the Hybrid Sim slots and there is no dedicated memory card for you. This is a splash and dust resistant phone. 3.5mm jack is available in this phone and USB Type-C is used at the bottom side. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and this is an Optical sensor. The battery size is 4,000 mAh with the 15W quick-charging.
- 6.39 inches large Super-AMOLED FHD+ display, 1080×2340 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 403 PPi, Panda King Glass protection
- Android 9 Pie with Android One Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core SoC with 2 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4 GB RAM/128 GB internal storage, expandable up to 512 GB(Second Sim slot)
- 48+8+16+5 MP camera sensors on the rear side, 48 MP main sensor with f/1.7 aperture and OIS support, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4, OIS and 3x optical zoom, 16 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2, 5 MP depth sensor
- 4K video recording at 30 FPS, 1080P videos at 60 FPS
- 25 MP front camera with f/2.0
- 1080P video recording, 720P at 240 FPS
Motorola Moto One Zoom full specifications and features
The phone has a 6.39 inches large display and this display has an infinity-U display. The Super-AMOLED display panel is used in this phone, which is an impressive thing. The display resolution is 1080×2340 Pixels, which will give you a good pixel density. The pixel density is 403 PPi. The phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with the Panda King Glass protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Android One, which ensures the Android 10 upgrade for this phone. Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor is used for this phone with the max clock speed of 2 GHz. Adreno 612 GPU is used to handle heavy games. RAM is 4 GB and internal storage is 128 GB, which would be sufficient for the max users. Internal storage is expandable up to 512 GB via second Sim slot.
You will be impressed with the Quad-camera setup of this phone. A 48+8+16+5 MP camera sensors are used on the phone. The 48 MP is the main sensor, which comes with the QUAD-pixel technology and produces 12 MP camera shots only. The 16 MP is the ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The 5 MP will capture the depth of the image and 8 MP is the telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture, this can zoom up to 3x.
- Nokia 6.2 vs Nokia 7.2 full comparison with the specifications and features
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus, which is better?
- Honor 20 vs Honor 20 Pro comparison
- Do you know everything about the Asus 6z flagship killer?
- Google Pixel 3A vs 3A XL comparison with the pricing and camera
Motorola Moto One Zoom: The final verdict-
I have already said that this phone is made for the camera lovers. This phone has a decent display and you will surely love this display but nothing is revealed about the HDR 10 content. The phone runs on the Android One, which ensures the confirmed Android 10 update in the future.
The processors are decent but there are better processors at this pricing and this SoC is not good at this price but this is a capable SoC. If you play games but gaming is not your priority then you will surely love this phone’s performance.
I think this is the first Motorola phone with the Quad-camera setup. The phone has good cameras and you will love this phone’s cameras. The telephoto sensor is good for a camera phone but the resolution is not that good. I still love this phone’s cameras and you will love them too. I am giving the pick to this phone and you can consider this phone.