This is a dual-Sim phone but there is no dedicated memory card slot in this phone. The Glass is used on the rear and front side to make this attractive, the frames are made of aluminum and you will surely love this phone’s quality. The phone is splash resistant but it could have been water-resistant for the pricing.
The phone has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, etc. The YSB Type-C is used in this phone and the 3.5mm jack is also available. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and it has a 3,600 mAh non-removable battery, which supports 15W quick-charging.
Motorola Moto Z4 Specifications and features-
- 6.4 Inches FHD+ display(1080×2340 pixels), OLED display panel, 403 PPi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 9 Pie, Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor(2 GHz)
- Adreno 612 GPU for a decent gaming
- 128 GB internal storage and expandable up to 1 TB via second Sim slot, 4 GB RAM
- 48 MP single camera sensor with f/1.7 aperture and wide-angle shots capability, PDAF, OIS, [email protected] FPS, [email protected] 60 FPS
- 25 MP front sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- under-display fingerprint sensor with 3.5mm jack, 3,600 mAh battery with 15W quick-charging