OnePlus 7T Flagship killer smartphone has been launched in India as the OnePlus 7 upgrade, which was launched last year with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC. Silver and blue color variants are revealed for this phone.
You will get two variants, the first one has 128 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is ₹37,999, which goes around $535 for the USA. Another variant has 256 GB storage and there is nothing different than this one, the price of this variant is ₹39,999, which gets around $565.
The Frames are made of the Aluminum and Corning Gorilla Glass is used on the front and rear side. You will get the dual-Sim support with the 4G VoLTE but there is no slot to put the memory card. There is no 3.5mm jack, which can be said a drawback.
The USB Type-C port is used at the bottom side and the Optical fingerprint sensor is placed under the display. The battery size is 3,800 mAh and it supports 30W quick-charging also.
- 6.55 inches fluid Super-AMOLED display, 1080×2400 Pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 402 PPi, HDR10 Support, 90 Hz refresh rate, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Android 10 with Oxygen OS 10.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus with 2.96 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 640GPU
- 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB and 256 GB storage
- 48+12+16 MP rear camera sensors
- 48 MP Main Sony IMX 586 Sensor with f/1.6 aperture, OIS Support
- 12 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.2 with OIS Support
- 16 MP Ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 and AutoFocus
- 4K Video at 60 FPS, 1080P videos at 240 FPS, and 720P videos at 960 FPS
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0
- 1080P videos at 30 FPS
OnePlus 7T Flagship killer full specifications and features
This phone has a 6.55 inches large display and Infinity-U design is used in this phone instead of Pop-up camera. The Fluid AMOLED display panel is used in this phone for the best colors and viewing angles. This display has the 1080×2400 Pixel resolution, which gives you a 20:9 aspect ratio. This display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass but the version is not specified. The pixel density is 402 and this display has a refresh rate of 90 Hz. You get HDR10+ Support also.
The phone launched with Android 10 with Oxygen OS 10.0. This became the world’s first phone with the Android 10. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-core processor is used in this phone with the max 2.96 GHz clock speed. Adreno 640 GPU will handle heavy games also.
There are the two variants are launched for this phone, both the variants have 8 GB RAM but first comes with 128 GB internal storage and another comes with 256 GB internal storage and there is no slot to put the memory card.
Triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and you will get the 48+12+16 MP camera sensors. The 48 MP is the main Sony IMX 586 camera sensor and it has an aperture of f/1.6. The main sensor also has OIS for stable shots. The 12 MP is the telephoto sensor with 2x Optical zoom and this sensor comes with f/2.2 aperture.
The last 16 MP sensor is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture. This phone can record the 4K videos at 60 FPS, 1080P videos and 720P videos at 960 FPS. The 16 MP is the front sensor and it is a Sony IMX 471 Camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
- Infinix Note 6 has been launched with these features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 launched for these mobile users
- Should you buy Vivo Z1 Pro with Qualcomm Snapdragon 712?
- What is Vivo iQOO, and its specifications?
- Is Samsung Galaxy M40 good to buy with 32 MP front camera?
Should you buy this OnePlus flagship killer?
The phone is launched with a good display and you will surely love this display because of its refresh rate and display panel. The processors are also flagship and cameras are also decent. But, still, I won’t recommend this phone with a 6.55 inches large display.
The display is good but the display size is not that good and you will have to face some problems while handling this phone. I am giving the kick to this one and you can ignore this phone and consider OnePlus 6T or OnePlus 6 at lower pricing.