Oppo K3 Smartphone has been launched in India to tackle the Realme X and upcoming Huawei Y9 Prime with a Pop-up camera and full-view display size. This phone became the first phone of the Oppo K series, which is launched in India. Purple and Green color variants are revealed for this phone and this will be available on the Amazon.in.
Two variants are revealed for this phone, the first variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and another variant is launched with the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The price of the first variant is ₹16,990($249 US), another variant pricing is ₹19,990($291 US).
This is a dual-Sim phone and there is no slot to put the memory card and this is a major drawback of this phone because this is hard to use 64 GB storage for them and they can’t invest much higher. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone with the noise cancellation. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and USB Type-C is also available here. The battery size is 3,765 mAh with 20W VOOC 3.0 charging.
- 6.5 inches display AMOLED display panel, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 394 PPi
- Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core with 2.2 GHz max clock-speed
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/64 GB Storage and 8 GB RAM/128 GB storage
- No memory card slot
- 16+2 MP camera sensors, 16 MP with f/1.7 and 2 MP with f/2.4
- 4K Video recording with 30 FPS and 1080P with 120 FPS
- 16 MP front sensor with f/2.0 with 1080P video
Oppo K3 Smartphone full specs and features-
The company has launched this phone with a 6.5 inches full-view display and you can see the display in the above image. The display has 1080×2340 Pixel resolution and the aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9. The AMOLED display panel is used in this phone and this display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The pixel density is 394.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6. You will get Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor with the max clock speed of 2.2 GHz. Two variants can be chosen here, first with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and another with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage, there is no slot for the memory card. Adreno 616 GPU is available in this phone to handle the games.
Dual-camera setup is used on the rear side and this has 16+2 MP camera sensors, where 16 MP is the main sensor and its aperture size is f/1.7, the 2 MP will measure the depth and there is no wide-angle lens. The phone is capable to record 4K videos also. A 16 MP Pop-up camera used on the front side with f/2.0 and this can record 1080P videos.
- Asus has announced the ROG Phone 2 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus and 120 Hz display
- Do you know the complete differences between the Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro?
- Xiaomi Mi A3 launched for the camera lovers but should you buy this phone?
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 SoC launched for the upcoming Android Go phones
Oppo K3 Smartphone: Is this really that good?
The phone has launched with a large full-view display and you will surely love this phone’s display. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and you will surely love this phone’s display because of the AMOLED display panel. The processors are good and RAM is enough but 64 GB storage is just Okay. The rear cameras are just above average and you can get other choices too. The front camera is just Okay.
This phone is not that good and if you want a decent phone with the Pop-up camera and full-view display then you choose Realme X also, that phone is way better than this one and the pricing of that phone is really good. You can consider Samsung Galaxy M30 also because of the Super-AMOLED display, triple-cameras, 5,000 mAh battery, and wide-angle shots. I am giving the pick and this is just an Okay phone.