Oppo Reno Ace flagship killer smartphone launched
Oppo Reno Ace launched in China as the new and latest Oppo flagship killer to tackle the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and OnePlus 7. This phone came with Violet and blue colors. This phone has Vopr Cooling Chamber to cool down your smartphone during gaming and heavy use.
Three RAM and storage variants launched for the users. The first variant has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage and the price is 3,199 Yuan($449 or ₹31,990). The second variant is launched with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage at the price of 3,399 Yuan ($479 or ₹33,990). The top-end variant has 12 GB RAM and 256 GB storage at the price of 3,799 Yuan ($535 or ₹37,990).
This is a dual-Sim phone with dual 4G VoLTE support. The frames are made of aluminum and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is used on the front side. The rear panel is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
For the loud and clear sound, there are dual-Speakers. The 3.5mm jack is also available in this phone with Dolby Atmos support. The USB Type-C is placed on the bottom side and the Optical fingerprint sensor is placed under the display. The battery size is 4,000 mAh and it comes with 65W Super-VOOC Flash charging, which can charge this phone 0-100% in just 30 minutes( Insane).
- 6.5 inches FHD+ display, 1080×2400 Pixel resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Super-AMOLED display panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, 500 nits max brightness, 90 Hz refresh rate
- Android 9 with Color OS 6.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm SoC
- 2.96 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB RAM/128 GB Storage/256 GB Storage and 12 GB RAM/256 GB Storage (UFS 3.0)
- 48+13+8+2 Rear camera sensors
- 48 MP Sony IMX 586 Camera sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF technology, OIS
- 13 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 5x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 20x Digital Zoom
- 8 MP Ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4um pixel size
- 2 MP Black and White sensor with f/2.4
- 4K Videos at 60 FPS
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 1080P video recording
Oppo Reno Ace Full Specifications And Features
This phone has a 6.5 inches large display and this is a Super-AMOLED display for the best colors and black levels. This display has a 1080×2400 pixel resolution, which gives a 20:9 aspect ratio. This display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 6, which is the best at this time. The max display brightness is 500 nits, which is higher than most of the phones of this pricing. You will get a 90 Hz Refresh rate, which is impressive.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with the latest Color OS 6.1. The phone is a flagship killer and it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Octa-core processor, which has a max clock speed of 2.96 GHz. For the best gaming, Adreno 640 GPU will handle heaviest mobile games. The Vapor Cooling Technology will make this phone cool during gaming.
Two variants are launched for this phone, the first variant has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage. Another variant has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage. The top-end variant comes with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage. The memory is further expandable up to 256 GB via the second Sim slot.
On the rear side, the Quad-camera setup is used, which comes with 48+13+8+2 MP camera sensors. The main 48 MP is the latest and popular Sony IMX 586 Camera sensor, which comes with the PDAF and f.17 aperture. For the stabilized shots, OIS is also used.
The 13 MP is a telephoto sensor with f/2.4 aperture. This will give you 5x Hybrid Zoom and 20x Digitial Zoom. 8 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 and 2 MP is a black and white sensor for the good dynamic range. The rear cameras can record 4K videos at 60 FPS.
The company used a 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and this can record 1080P videos at 30 FPS.
- Alcatel TCL Plex launched in Europe but is this good to consider?
- Samsung has launched this phone with the 5G support
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and Note 8 Pro are popular, but do you know the differences?
- Huawei Nova 5T Flagship killer launched at this pricing
- Samsung Galaxy A50s vs A30s full comparison!
Should you buy this latest Oppo flagship killer?
Oppo amazed me with this smartphone. This is an amazing phone with an amazing display and you will surely love this phone’s display and its colors. The viewing angles are good also.
The processors are best and you will surely love its Graphics performance. The RAM and storage options are also decent for this pricing. I like Sony IMX 586 48 MP camera sensor over the Samsung GW1 64 MP Sensor and it comes with the same sensor. The 65W quick-charging at this pricing is insane.
This phone is better than OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 7 at this pricing. You won’t get fast software updates like OnePlus but, 65W quick-charging is just insane and I think you should try this once. I am giving the pick to this phone and this phone is a real flagship killer!