Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 SoC has been launched officially as a new and latest processor of the Snapdragon 200 series for the Android Go smartphones. This is the first processor of 200 series, which comes with the dual-camera support and it runs on the 64-bit architecture. This processor will be used in the upcoming mobile phones and the main target of this SoC will be “less than $100 phones”.
This processor will tackle the cheap processors of MediaTek and SpreadTrum. The Android Go Apps will run on this processor like Google Maps Go, Youtube Go, etc.
- How can you use a landline number for WhatsApp
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G: A new gaming processor for the mid-range smartphones
- Most disliked video of Youtube in 2019
Qualcomm Snapdragon 215: Everything-
This SoC supports an HD+ display and the display resolution of this SoC is 720×1560 Pixels, the aspect ratio of this SoC is 19.5:9. This is a Quad-core processor and it comes with 1.35 GHz max clock-speed. Adreno 308 GPU is used to play some lite games. NFC is also supported with this SoC. This processor is 25% faster than the Snapdragon 205 SoC.
The dual-camera supported with this SoC, where 13 MP sensor can be used as the main camera sensor. The 1080P videos will be recorded with this SoC. The Qualcomm Quick-charging 1.0 is also supported with this SoC.
- Everything about the Snapdragon 712 SoC
- Best LCD TV under the price of $100
- Top 5 confirmed features of upcoming Android 10 Q
- What is 6G Technology? Will this better than the 5G and 4G?
I hope you liked this article, this processor will be used in the upcoming Android Go smartphones and you will surely love this processor. Thank you!