Realme 5 Pro vs Realme 5 full comparison
Realme 5 Pro and Realme 5 Smartphones are launched in India with the Quad-cameras under the budget pricing. These phones are upgraded versions of the Realme 3 Pro and Realme 3, which were launched same year. These phones are launched in Delhi today with the diamond finishing.
These are the dual-Sim phones with a dedicated memory card slot. The Realme 5 has a 5,000 mAh massive battery and this supports 10W quick-charging and Realme 5 Pro has a 4.035 mAh battery and it comes with VOOC 3.0 (20W) fast-charging. These are the splash-resistant phones.
The 3.5mm jack is available in these phones and the fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear sides. Green and blue colors are revealed for the Realme 5 Pro and Green and purple color variants are revealed for the Realme 5. The USB Type-C is used in the 5 Pro but MicroUSB 2.0 is used in the Realme 5.
Three variants are launched for both the phones. First I will talk about the Realme 5, the first variant of Realme 5 is launched with the 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage and the price of this variant is ₹9,999, which goes around $139 for the USA. Another variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the price of this variant is ₹10,999, which goes around $155. The final variant is launched with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the price of this variant is ₹11,999, which goes around $169.
Three variants are also launched for the Realme 5 Pro. The first variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is ₹13,999, which goes around $195. Another variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the price of this variant is ₹14,999, which goes around $209. The top-end variant is launched 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the price of this variant is ₹16,999, which goes around $239.
- Realme 5- 6.5 inches HD+ display 720×1600 Resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display panel, 269 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+
- Realme 5 Pro- 6.3 inches FHD+ display, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+, 409 PPi
- Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6
- Realme 5- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core SoC with 2 GHz clock speed, Adreno 610 GPU
- 5 Pro- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core SoC with 2.3 GHz clock speed, Adreno 616 GPU
- Realme 5- 12+8+2+2 MP rear camera sensors, 12 MP main sensor with f/1.8 Aperture and PDAF sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2, 2 MP sensor with f/2.4 Macro-lens, 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4, 4K video recording with 30 FPS and 1080P at 120 FPS, 13 MP front camera with f/2.0
- Realme 5 Pro- 48+8+2+2 MP rear camera sensors, 48 MP Sony IMX 586 Sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8 MP ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2, 2 MP Macro-lens with f/2.4 and 2 MP to measure the depth with f/2.4, 4K video recording with 30 FPS, 1080P videos at 120 FPS, 16 MP front camera with f/2.0
Realme 5 Pro vs Realme 5 full comparison in detail-
The Realme 5 is launched with a larger display than the Reale 5 Pro. The Realme 5 is launched with the HD+ display and the display resolution is 720×1600 Pixels. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone with the aspect ratio os 20:9. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3+. The pixel density is 269 PPi.
The Realme 5 Pro has a 6.3 inches IPS LCD display with the display resolution of 1080×2340 Pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ and aspect ratio is 19.5:9. The pixel density of this display is 409 PPi, which is decent for the pricing.
Both the phones run on Android 9 Pie and ColorOS 6. The Realme 5 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-core processor with the max clock speed of 2 GHz. Adreno 610 GPU is used in this phone to handle higher Graphics game. The phone’s memory is expandable up to 256 GB via memory card.
The Realme 5 Pro runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core processor with 2.3 GHz clock speed. Adreno 616 GPU is used in this phone to handle the higher Graphics with higher frame rates. The phone’s memory is expandable up to 256 GB via a dedicated memory card slot.
The Realme 5 comes with Quad-camera setup and 12+8+2+2 MP rear cameras are used in this phone. The 12 MP sensor comes with f/1.8 aperture, 8 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2, 2 MP Macro-lens will capture near objects with f/2.4 aperture and another 2 MP will measure the depth with f/2.4 aperture. 13 MP front camera is available in this phone. The phone is capable to record 4K videos at 30 FPS or 1080P videos at 240 FPS.
The Realme 5 Pro has quad-camera setup also on the rear side. The 48+8+2+2 MP camera sensors are used in this phone, where 48 MP sensor is Sony IMX 586 with f/1.8 aperture, the 8 MP will capture the ultra-wide shots with f/2.4, the 2 MP will measure the depth and 2 MP will capture the macro-shots. The phone has a 16 MP Sony IMX 471 Front camera and this phone also records 4K videos at 30 FPS or 1080P videos at 120 FPS.
- Nokia 105 2019 launched as the secondary phone for most of the users under $17
- Moto One Action is launched with the 128 GB internal storage with 12 MP sensor
- HTC launched a budget phone with the triple-cameras and water-drop notch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus full comparison
- This phone has a dual-Displays with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
Which is best after Realme 5 vs Realme 5 Pro full comparison?
Both the phones are most awaited Realme phones till the date and these are launched with the higher specs and features according to the pricing. These phones are good according to the pricing and you will surely love these phones.
I will recommend both the phones but if you want to consider any phone then Realme 5 Pro is better than the Realme 5 because of the smaller display and higher features with a slightly overpricing than the Realme 5. I am giving the pick to both the phones.