Samsung has launched Galaxy A10s as the new and latest smartphone in India. This is an upgraded version of Samsung Galaxy A10, which was launched in February with Infinity-V display. Black, blue, green, and red color variants are revealed for this phone. Only one variant is launched and the price of this variant is ₹7,990, which goes around $115, which is lesser the price of Galaxy A10(₹8,490 or $125).
This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and that was missed on the Galaxy A10. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone and battery size is 4,000 mAh. The MicroUSB 2.0 is used at the bottom side. The Glass is used on the front side but the body is made of the plastic.
- 6.2 inches Infinity-V HD+ display, 720×1520 Pixel resolution, aspect ratio 19:9, IPS LCD display panel, 271 PPi
- Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Samsung Exynos Octa-core SoC (Quad 2 GHz+Quad 1.5 GHz)
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, 512 GB expandable memory
- 13+2 MP rear cameras, 13 MP with f/1.8, 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4
- 8 MP front with f/2.0
Samsung Galaxy A10s full specs and features-
This phone has a 6.2 inches HD+ display and the display resolution of this phone is 720×1520 Pixels. The pixel density of this display is 271 and IPS LCD display is used on the front side. Nothing is revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection on this phone’s display. The aspect ratio is 19:9.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Samsung One UI. The phone has Exynos Octa-core processor but the version is not specified, two quad-core clusters are used here, the first one comes with the 2 GHz clock-speed and another comes with 1.5 GHz clock speed. The RAM is 2 GB and internal storage is 32 GB, which is expandable up to 512 GB via memory card slot.
The phone has a dual-camera setup on the rear side, the 13+2 MP camera sensors are used on the rear side, where 13 MP is the main sensor and its aperture size is f/1.8, the 2 MP will measure the depth and its aperture is f/2.4. The phone is capable to record the 1080P. An 8 MP sensor is available to take the selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus are launched with these differences
- This phone has a dual-Display system with 48 MP Sony camera sensor
- Infinix S4 2.0 launched with the triple-camera setup under budget pricing
- LG K30 2019 launched with the military-grade durability
- Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
Samsung Galaxy A10s: Should you buy this?
In short, yes! You should definitely consider this phone because of the decent display and decent display resolution. The IPS LCD display is good for the pricing. The phone has decent RAM and internal storage is good for this pricing. The processors are meant to perform normal tasks. The cameras would be good for the pricing and you will surely love this phone with the big battery. I am giving the pick to this phone and you should consider this phone at this pricing.