Samsung has launched the Galaxy M10s which can be called Budget king because of the Super-AMOLED display panel under the budget pricing. Black and blue colors are revealed for this phone. Only one variant is launched for this phone and the price of this variant is ₹8,999, which goes around $129 for the USA. This is a special price of this phone and Samsung can increase the pricing in the near future.
The plastic is used to make the body of this phone. This is a dual-Sim phone with the 4G VoLTE Support. You will get the dedicated memory card also, which is expandable up to 1 TB. This phone has an 3.5mm jack and it comes with the Dolby Atmos support. The USB Type-C is used in this phone and this is an amazing thing according to this brand and pricing. The battery size is 4,000 mAh and it comes with the 15W quick-charging. This phone will be available on the Amazon site.
- 6.4 inches HD+ display, Super-AMOLED display panel, 720×1560 pixels, 268 PPi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio Infinity-V display
- Android 9 Pie
- Samsung Exynos 7884B Octa-core SoC with 1.6 GHz clock speed
- Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3 GB RAM/32 GB Internal storage (UFS 2.1 Storage)
- 1 TB Expandable memory (Dedicated memory card slot)
- 13+5 MP rear cameras
- 13 MP main wide-angle sensor with f/1.9 aperture
- 5 MP ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Samsung Galaxy M10s full specifications and features
This is the cheapest phone with the Super-AMOLED display panel and it has a 6.4 inches large HD+ display. The display resolution is 720×1560 Pixels and the pixel density is 268 PPi. The aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9, which is attractive.
You will get Android 9 Pie out of the box and it will impress you definitely. The Samsung Exynos 7884B Octa-core processor is used in this phone and it has been made on the 14nm architecture. The max clock speed of this processor is 1.6 GHz. Mali G71 MP2 GPU is used in this phone to handle the average games. You will get 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is UFS 2.1 and it is impressive. You will be able to expand internal storage via memory card up to 1 TB.
The dual-camera setup is placed on the rear side and it comes with 13+5 MP camera sensors. The 13 MP is the main sensor and it will capture wide shots with f/1.9 aperture. The 5 MP will capture the ultra-wide shots with f/2.2 aperture. The phone can record 1080P videos with 30 FPS.
- Is Tenor G2 Good choice for the budget users?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s is still a good choice at this pricing but with the Ads
- Realme X vs Realme X Lite full comparison
- Are you looking for the best gaming phone under $99? This phone is made for you!
- Is Vivo S1 Pro good choice with the 32 MP front camera
Is this really a budget king?
Now, I will give you the final verdict of this phone. This is the cheapest phone with the Super-AMOLED display panel and you will surely love this phone’s display than the other phones. The processors are not made for the gamers but you won’t face any lag with the daily usage.
The RAM is good and UFS 2.1 at this price is really impressive. The cameras are also decent with the ultra-wide-angle shots and you will love the camera clarity also. The Samsung Galaxy M10s is really amazing phone and you will love this phone. I am giving the pick to this one and this is a budget king for the Samsung lovers!