Samsung Galaxy M40 smartphone has been launched in India as the newest and best phone of Samsung Galaxy M Series smartphones. This is a dual-Sim phone but there is no dedicated memory card slot in this phone. The 3.5mm jack is available at the rear side but there is no 3.5mm jack, which is the major drawback of this phone. The 3,500 mAh battery is used in this phone and this phone supports 15W quick-charging. The USB Type-C is placed at the bottom side.
This is a “Sound emitting display”, which will produce the voice of calls by vibrations, which is amazing at this pricing. Midnight blue and Seawater blue color variants are revealed for this phone. The price of this phone is ₹19,990($289 for the USA).
- 6.3 Inches display with Infinity-O design, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, 409 PPi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display panel with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 9 Pie with One UI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor with maximum 2 GHz Clock-Speed
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 128 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM, expandable up to 1 TB(second Sim)
- 32+8+5 MP rear cameras, 32 MP camera sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor, 5 MP sensor to measure the depth, 8 and 5 MP sensors aperture f/2.2
- 4K video-recording with rear sensors and 16 MP front sensor with f/2.0
Samsung Galaxy M40 full specs and features-
This phone is launched with the 6.3 inches large display size, the display of this phone comes with the Infinity-O display. The display resolution is 1080×2340 Pixels and the aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and this display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with One UI. This is the first phone of Samsung Galaxy M Series, which is launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-core processor, the maximum clock-speed of this processor is 2 GHz. The RAM is 6 GB and internal storage is 128 GB, which is expandable up to 1 TB via second Sim slot. Adreno 612 GPU is used in this phone to handle the heavy Graphics.
The triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and this phone comes with 32+8+5 MP camera sensors. The 32 MP sensor is the main camera sensor and the aperture size of this sensor is f/1.7, the 8 MP sensor is will capture the ultra-wide shots and the aperture size is f/2.2, the 5 MP sensor will measure the depth and its aperture size is f/2.2. The rear cameras will record the 4K videos. The 16 MP sensor is used on the front side and the aperture size of this sensor is f/2.0.
- Infinix Hot 7 Pro launched with the 6 GB RAM under the budget category
- Meizu 16Xs launched with the 48 MP main camera sensor under $300
- Motorola Moto Z4 launched with the 48 MP main camera sensor in China
Samsung Galaxy M40: The final verdict-
This phone is launched with a large display and display of this phone looks really good. The processors are impressive and you can play heavy games on this phone without any lag or hang. The RAM is massive and internal storage is massive too. I am damn impressed with the rear cameras of this phone because you will surely love this phone’s camera because the aperture size is damn good. I am giving the pick to this phone and you will surely love this phone except for the 3.5mm jack.