Is Sony Xperia 1 Professional edition worth to buy?
Sony Xperia 1 Professional edition smartphone has been launched in Japan. Is this phone worth to buy at this time? This is an upgrade of Sony Xperia 1, which was launched in the Mobile World Congress this year. Sony is facing some crisis in its smartphone sector and they still don’t wanna reform.
Ethernet is supported in this phone with the USB Type-C port. Don’t be happy because you won’t get Ethernet wire out of the box. The black color is revealed for its consumers and there are no color options. 1,43,000 Yen is the price, which goes around ₹93,400 for India and $1,325 for the USA.
Battery size is just 3,300 mAh and it comes with Xperia Adaptive charging. This is a dual-Sim phone with dual-VoLTE support. Sony is famous for its cameras and sound quality but there is no 3.5mm jack. To unlock the phone, fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side.
- 6.5 Inches OLED display panel, 21:9 aspect ratio, 4K HDR Display, 1644×3820 pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR 10 Support
- Android 9 Pie
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm SoC,
- 6 GB RAM/128 GB Storage
- 512 GB expandable storage
- 12+12+12 MP rear camera sensors
- 12 MP main sensor with f/1.7 aperture, OIS, EIS, PDAF
- 12 MP Ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4
- 12 MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4
- 4K Video recording 21:9
- 8 MP wide-senor with f/2.0
Is Sony Xperia 1 Professional edition has good specifications and features?
This phone has a large 6.5 inches display with some bezels on the upper and lower side. This is a 4K HDR display with a display resolution of 1644×3820 pixels. This is an OLED display panel, which produces the best possible colors. On the front side, you will get a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie, which can’t be said a good thing at this pricing. Snapdragon 855 7nm SoC is used to handle heavy tasks, which is made by Qualcomm. RAM is 6 GB and internal storage is just 128 GB, which is expandable up to 512 GB.
12+12+12 MP camera sensors are used on the rear side. The main 12 MP sensor comes with f/1.6 aperture and this has OIS, EIS, and PDAF technology. Another 12 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The last 12 MP sensor is used to capture the telephoto shots with 2x Optical zoom with f/2.4. 4K Videos can be recorded with this phone. An 8 MP sensor is used for you to take the selfies and video calling.
- You wanna still know about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro differences?
- Sony Xperia 10 vs 10 Plus full comparison
- Still the best Samsung phone with the triple-camera at the pricing
- Huawei Mate X 5G Foldable phone with a compact and large display
- This Nokia phone can capture 240 MP camera shots
Should you buy new and latest Sony flagship at this pricing?
I have already told you many times, this company doesn’t wanna reform and there is no hope for it. I am giving you some hints about this phone. First Plus points, 4K OLED display with CG6, Snpadraogn 855 SoC. Now minus points, small size battery, thick bezels, no 3.5mm jack, no Ethernet wire, and most important pricing.
This is an overpriced phone and you should ignore this phone because nothing is confirmed about Android 10 update. I won’t recommend this phone to you and I am giving the kick to this junk. I hope you liked this article, You can share your thoughts by the comment section. Thank you!