Sony Xperia 8: Worse Sony smartphone ever!
Sony Xperia 8 has been launched in Japan with the Cinema-wide display. Gray, black, and orange color variants are revealed for this phone. The battery size is pathetic and it comes with 2,760 mAh battery and nothing is revealed about the quick-charging support.
Only one variant has revealed for this phone and the price of this variant is 54,000 Yen, which goes around $509 for the USA or ₹35,900 for India. This is a dual-Sim phone with 4G support and the fingerprint sensor is placed on the right side. 3.5mm jack is available to use the earphones.
- 6 Inches IPS LCD FHD+ display, 1080×2560 pixel resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Android 9 Pie
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core processor
- 2.2 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 14nm Architecture
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, expandable up to 512 GB via memory card
- 12+8 MP dual-camera sensors
- 12 MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, EIS
- 8 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.4, 2x Optical Zoom
- 4K Video recording
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Sony Xperia 8 Full Specifications and Features
The company has launched this phone with a 6 inches display and this is an FHD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2560 Pixels. The aspect ratio is 21:9, which is good but you should not be impressed with this display. The IPS LCD display is used in this phone, which is below the average. This display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Thick bezels are making this phone’s design even worse.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie and nothing is revealed about the Android 10 update. You won’t believe but Sony is giving you Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core processor with 2 GHz clock speed, which is just pathetic. I mean, Sony is living in 2014.
Adreno 505 GPU coming with this SoC. My mood got off, because of these pathetic specifications, I won’t talk much about this worse phone. Ram is only 4 GB and 64 GB is internal storage, which is expandable up to 512 GB.
The company is offering a dual-camera setup and it comes with 12+8 MP camera sensors. The 12 MP is the main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and EIS support. The 8 MP is a telephoto sensor with f/2.4 and 2x Optical zoom. This can record 4K videos. The front camera is 8 MP with f/2.0 aperture.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 launched with the large display
- Motorola Moto Z4 launched, but should you buy even consider
- This can be your best secondary phone with the massive display
- Oppo Reno Z launched but is this good to buy?
- Xiaomi Redmi 7A Launched for the budget users!
Should you buy this phone? The final verdict!
This phone is a worse phone at this time. I have already told you many times, Sony should shut down its smartphone department. This phone is worse and this is more than double overpriced than its worth. I am giving a massive kick to this junk and if someone is reading this article from Sony, then please stop this kind of jokes!