Tecno Phantom 9 smartphone has been launched as the cheapest phone with the under-display fingerprint sensor and AMOLED display. The Oppo K1 was the cheapest phone with this feature but now Tecno has a much cheaper phone than the that one. This phone has been launched in India on the Flipkart.com. Only a single variant is launched for this phone and this variant is launched at the price of ₹14,999, which goes around $221 for the USA.
This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The battery size is 3,500 mAh and it comes with the MicroUSB 2.0 port, which can be said a drawback of this phone. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone and fingerprint sensor is placed under the display, which is the main highlight of this phone.
- 6.39 inches water-drop notch display with 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, aspect ratio 19.5:9, pixel density is 403 PPi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 9 Pie with HiOS 5
- MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-core processor with 2.3 GHz clock-speed
- IMG PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- 128 GB internal storage(expandable up to 1 TB)
- 6 GB RAM
- 16+8+2 MP camera sensors, 16 MP main sensor with f/1.8, 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 and 2 MP with f/2.8 to measure the depth, 1080P video-recording
- 32 MP front camera with f/2.0
Tecno Phantom 9 full specs and features-
This phone is launched with a 6.39 inches large display and the display looks beautiful because bezels are too thin for this pricing. The AMOLED display panel is used in this phone, which confirms the amazing color and viewing angles. The display resolution is 1080×2340 Pixels and the aspect ratio is 19.5:9 with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with HiOS 5. The phone comes with the MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-core processor and the max clock-speed of this SoC is 2.3 GHz. The IMG PowerVR GE 8320 GPU is used in this phone to handle medium Graphic games. The RAM is 6 GB and the internal storage is 128 GB, which is expandable up to 1 TB via dedicated memory card slot.
Triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with the 16+8+2 MP camera sensors. The 16 MP is the main camera sensor and the aperture of this sensor is f/1.8, which is good for the low-light shots. The 8 MP is the ultra-wide sensor and the aperture size of this sensor is f/2.4. The 2 MP sensor will measure the depth and the aperture size of this sensor is f/2.8. The main camera can record 1080P videos. A 32 MP camera sensor is used on the front side and the aperture of this sensor is f/2.0.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Quad is the first phone with the four cameras on the rear side
- Do you know everything about the Razer pone 2?
- Nokia X71 phone with the 48 MP camera sensor and triple sensor setup
Tecno Phantom 9: The verdict-
This phone is launched with a decent display and you will surely love the display of this phone. The processors are decent and you will surely love the performance of this phone but this phone is not made for the heavy gamers. The RAM is 6 GB, which is amazing at this pricing and the internal storage is really massive because this will fulfill all your media. The cameras are decent but if the cameras are your main priority then you can ignore this phone. The Tecno tried good and I am giving the pick because of the 6 GB RAM and massive storage with the decent display.