TikTok Creator ButeDance launched its first Smartisan Jianguo Pro 3 Phone with the 12 GB RAM and Sony IMX 586 Sensor. This is the first smartphone of the company and I don’t know, why the name is Pro 3.
Dual-Sim slots come in this phone and there is nothing revealed about memory card slot. The phone supports 4G with VoLTE support. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and there is no 3.5 mm jack. Battery size is 4,000 mAh and it has a support of 18W quick-charging. The thickness is 7.8mm.
Black, White, and Green color variants are revealed for you with shining design. Three RAM and storage variants come with this phone. The first variant has an 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The price of this variant in China is 2,899 Yuan ($415 or ₹29,115). The second variant comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage. The price of this variant is 3,199 Yuan ($455 or ₹32,190).
The final variant has most of the RAM and it has a 12 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage. The price of this final variant is 3,599 Yuan ($515 or ₹36,200). The sale has been already started in China.
- 6.39 inches FHD+ display, Super-AMOLED display panel, 1080×2280 Pixels, 395 PPi, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie with Smartisan OS 3.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm SoC, 2.96 GHz max clock speed, Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB RAM/128 GB and 256 GB Storage or 12 GB RAM/256 GB Storage
- 48+13+8+5 MP Rear camera sensors
- 48 MP main Sony IMX 586 Sensor with f/1.75, 0.8um pixel size
- 13 MP Ultra-wide angle sensor
- 8 MP Telephoto sensor with 2x Optical zoom
- 5 MP Super Macro-sensor for 2cm shots
- 4K Videos at 30 FPS
- 20 MP front sensor with f/2.0 aperture
TikTok ByteDance Smartisan Jianguo Pro 3 phone full specifications and features
Like most of the phones, this phone has a large infinity Super-AMOLED display. I mean, this comes with a 6.38 inches FHD+ display and its resolution is 1080×2280 Pixels. Pixel density would be around 395 PPi, which is decent. Samsung’s Super-AMOLED display panel makes it better than the IPS LCD. This has an Infinity-U design and it comes with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
This TikTok phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with Smartisan OS 3.0. We all know that Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus is the best SoC for an Android phone. This is the best and fastest processor and you get the same in this phone. This SoC is made on the 7nm architecture with 2.96 GHz max clock speed.
You know everything about the RAM and storage variants. All the variants come with USF 3.0 Storage and it is an impressive thing.
The quad-camera setup comes on the rear panel. This phone has 48+13+8+5 MP camera sensors. The 48 MP is the Sony IMX 586 Main sensor and comes with f/1.75 aperture. The 13 MP sensor is an ultra-wide sensor. 8 MP gives you the power telephoto sensor up to 2x optical zoom. The final one is a 5 MP Super Macro sensor for 2cm shots. This can record 4K videos also. The front sensor comes with a 20 MP camera and f/2.0 aperture.
- Is Sony Xperia 5 flagship phone better than the other flagships?
- Should Gionee F9 Plus is good to be considered?
- Is Samsung Galaxy A90 5G good to buy instead of a 4G flagship?
- Samsung Galaxy A50s vs A30s full comparison in detail
- Is Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro is really a Shark for the gamers?
Is TikTok’s phone really worth to buy over the other flagship killers?
This phone has exceeded my expectations in terms of features and specifications. I am impressed with this phone’s features because features are decent no 3.5 mm jack is a drawback. I am not gonna recommend this phone because other phones are also there in the market. You can consider this phone but I am giving the kick to this one.