Vivo Nex 3 5G and Nex 3 are launched with the flagship features and specifications under the premium segment with the full-view displays. These are the first phones with waterfall displays. These are the dual-Sim phones but there is no support of memory card. The front and rear sides are protected by the Glass and frames are made of Aluminum.
The 3.5mm jacks are available in both the phones and there is no support of Dolby Atmos. The USB Type-C ports are used in both the phones and you will get the fingerprint sensors under the displays(Optical fingerprint sensor). The battery size is 4,500 mAh with 45W quick-charging support.
The black and white color variants are revealed for both the phones. A single variant is launched for the Vivo Nex 3 and this variant comes with the 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM. The price of this variant is 4,998 Yuan, which gets around ₹50,900 or $712. The first variant of the 5G version comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage and the price of this variant is 5,698 Yuan, which gets around $809 or ₹57,990. The top-end variant comes with the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage and the price of this variant is 6,198 Yuan, which gets around $879 or ₹63,200.
- 6.89 inches waterfall display with side screens, 1080×2256 Pixel resolution, 363 PPi, Super-AMOLED display panel, HDR 10 Support
- Android 9 pie with FunTouch 9.1 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm SoC with 2.96 GHz max clock-speed
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB RAM/128/256 GB Storage, 12 GB RAM/256 GB Storage
- 64+13+13 MP rear camera sensors
- 64 MP wide sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 13 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.5
- 13 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2
- 4K at 30 FPS, 1080P videos at 120 FPS and 720P at 960 FPS
- 16 MP Pop-up front camera with f/2.1
Vivo Nex 3 5G and Nex 3 full specifications and features
This phone has a 6.89 inches massive display and you should call this thing a “tablet” instead of the phone because of the size. The display resolution is 1080×2256 Pixels. The pixel density is 363 PPi and Super-AMOLED display panel is used in this phone. This display also supports HDR10 Contents.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9.1. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Octa-core processor is used in this phone and it comes with the maximum clock speed of 2.96 GHz. Adreno 640 GPU is used in this phone to handle the heavy Graphics. I have told you about the RAM and storage variants and there is no support of memory card.
Triple-camera setup is placed on the rear side and it comes with 64+13+13 MP rear camera sensors. The 64 MP is the main sensor and it is an wide sensor with f/1.8 aperture. The 13 MP is the telephoto sensor with f/2.5 aperture and another 13 MP will capture the ultra-wide shots with f/2.2 aperture. The phone is capable to record 4K videos at 30 FPS, 1080 P videos at 120 FPS and 720P videos at 960 FPS. The 16 MP Pop-up camera is used for the selfies and other things and it can record 1080P videos.
- Do you know everything about the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10 Plus full comparison
- Asus ROG Phone 2 launched for the heavy gamers and it comes with low-pricing
- Redmi K20 vs K20 Pro? Which one is good to buy?
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 SoC launched for the lite phones
Are Vivo Nex 3 5G and Vivo Nex 3 are good to buy?
The company is calling a flagship phone but you should call it a tablet because of this much large display. The main USP is waterfall display and this looks and copy of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, which was used many years ago. The processors are good but the first variant has only 128 GB storage, which is not good for that pricing.
I am not even impressed with the cameras and you can get better cameras. The front camera comes with only 16 MP sensor and that won’t give you that much good shots. These are the overpriced phones, Oops tablet. You should not buy these junks. I am giving the kick to both the junks and just forget about them!