Vivo X30 Pro vs X30: Full Differences
Vivo X30 Pro and X30 full differences with Specifications, features, and pricing, variants, cameras, RAM, storage, Android, updates, etc
Vivo has officially announced X30 Pro and X30 flagship smartphones in China with some differences. Both phones have Blue, black, and pink color variants. These are the dual-Sim phones but there is no slot to put the memory card. The X30 supports 4G and X30 Pro supports 5G, which is impressive. You will be amazed to know that, it comes with the Samsung Exynos processor instead of the Qualcomm Processor. The Samsung processors are also flagship.
The displays are good and it has an 800 nits brightness, which can be seen in daylight easily. It is good that you are getting a 3.5mm jack also to use the earphones. A fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and there is no physical fingerprint sensor. The USB Type-C port is placed at the bottom side. The battery size is also similar in both the phones with a 4,350 mAh massive battery with a 33W quick-charging.
First, I will tell you the pricing of X30, and after it, I will tell you everything about the X30 Pro’s variants. Two variants are announced for the X30 and both the variants have 8 GB RAM. The first variant comes with a 128 GB Storage and its pricing is 3,298 Yuan($471 or ₹33,500). Another variant comes with a 256 GB Storage and its pricing is 3,598 Yuan($515 or ₹36,500).
Now, you should know about the X30 Pro’s pricing. The first variant of this phone has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage and its price is 3,998 Yuan($571 or ₹40,500). Another top-end variant comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage and its price is 4,298 Yuan($615 or ₹43,500).
- X30 and X30 Pro – 6.44 inches FHD+ display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Super-AMOLED display panel, 1080×2400 pixel resolution, 409 PPi, 2.5D curved Glass
- Android 10 with FunTouch OS 10.0
- Samsung Exynos 980 8nm Octa-core processor, 2.2 GHz max clock speed, Mali G76 MP5 GPU
- 8 GB RAM/128/256 GB Storage, Storage is UFS 2.1
- No memory card slot
- X30-64+32+8 MP rear camera sensors
- X30 Pro- 64+32+8+13 MP rear camera sensors
- 64 MP main Sony GW1 Sensor with f/1.8 and laser Autofocus
- 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2
- 32 MP Telephoto sensor with f/2.0, 2x Optical Zoom, Laser Auto-Focus
- Only X30 Pro – 13 MP forthPeriscope Sensor with f/3.0, 5x Optical Zoom, laser auto-focus, OIS
- 4K Videos at 60 FPS, 1080P videos at 120 FPS
- 32 MP front sensor with f/2.4
- 1080P videos at 30 FPS
Vivo X30 Pro vs X30: Full differences
Both the phones are the same except the 4G, 5G, and forth camera sensors. It has a 6.44 inches large display with the punch-hole display design. It is the smallest hole in a display at this time, according to the Vivo. This phone comes with a Super-AMOLED display panel, which comes with the 20:9 aspect ratio. There is nothing revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection but it is a 2.5D curved display. The display resolution is 1080×2400 pixels and its pixel density is 409 PPi. It also supports HDR contents and 800 nits brightness.
Both the phones run on the Android 10 and FunTouch OS 10.0. You are getting a Samsung Exynos 980 8nm Processor, which is for the heaviest gamers. This is an Octa-core processor and it comes with a 2.3 GHz max clock speed. I have already told you about the RAM and internal storages and there is no slot to put the memory card. The UFS 2.1 storage is used by the company.
The X30 has a triple-camera setup and X30 Pro has a 13 MP extra sensor, other sensors are the same as the other. A 64 MP Samsung GW1 sensor is the main wide-camera sensor and it comes with f/1.8 aperture. This also comes with OIS and laser autofocus. The 8 MP us an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2. The third sensor comes with a 32 MP resolution and it supports 2x Optical Zoom and OIS feature also. The X30 Pro has an extra 13 MP Periscope sensor, which has 5x Optical zoom also with OIS and laser autofocus. Both the phones can record 4K videos at 30 FPS with OIS. On the front side, both come with a 32 MP sensor and its aperture is f/2.4 and it can record 1080P videos.
- Do you know about the first phone of TikTok?
- Vivo iQOO Neo 855 edition launched, but should you even buy it?\
- Which is the cheapest blockchain phone in the world?
- Xiaomi has announced the world’s first phone with 108 P camera sensor
- Why Indian Government banning Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL?
Should you even buy these phones at this pricing?
These phones have large displays with the Super-AMOLED display panels and you will surely love them too. There is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection, which is disappointing at this pricing. No HDR10 support also not good for this pricing.
The processors are flagships and it can tackle all the phones in the world, in terms of performance. You will love RAM and storage variants also. The cameras are also decent but you can find better cameras also. I am giving the pick to Vivo X30 Pro because of 5G but kicking the kick to X30 phone. You can easily find better than X30 at the same pricing and most of the flagship killers can beat X30 easily.