Vivo Y12 2019 smartphone launched in India
Vivo Y12 2019 smartphone has been launched in India for the budget users with the triple-camera setup on the rear with the ultra-wide sensor. Blue and red color variants are revealed for this phone. Two variants are revealed at the same price and you can choose any variant because the first variant is launched with the 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and another variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage, both the variants are launched at the price of ₹12,490($180 for the USA).
This is a dual-Sim phone with a dedicated memory card slot. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side and MicroUSB 2.0 is used at the bottom side. The 3.5mm jack is also available in this phone to use the earphones. Battery size is 5,000 mAh and there is nothing revealed about the fast-charging.
- 6.35 Inches display with a water-drop notch design, IPS LCD display panel, HD+ display with 19.3:9 aspect ratio, the display resolution is 720×1544 Pixels, 2.5D curved display
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9.0
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core processor with max clock-speed of 2 GHz
- 3 GB RAM+64 GB Storage/ 4 GB RAM+32 GB Storage, expandable up to 256 GB via dedicated memory card slot
- 13+8+2 MP camera sensors, 13 MP main sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2 MP with f/2.4 to measure the depth and 8 MP wide-sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1080P video-recording
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
Vivo Y1 2019 full specs and features-
This phone is launched with a 6.35 inches large display size, the water-drop notch display is used in this phone. The display is HD+ and the display resolution is 720×1544 pixels, the aspect ratio of this display is 19.3:9. IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone and there is nothing revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The pixel density is 268 PPi.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9.0. You won’t believe but this phone is launched with the MediaTek Helio P2 Octa-core processor with the maximum clock-speed of 2 GHz. You can choose 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage or 4 GB RAM and 32 GB storage, both the variants are expandable up to 256 GB via memory card.
Triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and this phone comes with 13+8+2 MP camera sensors, the 13 MP is the main camera sensor and it comes with f/2.2 aperture, the 2 MP sensor’s aperture is f/2.4 and 8 MP sensor will capture the wide-angle shots with f/2.2 aperture. The rear cameras are capable to record 1080P videos. 8 MP sensor is used on the front side with f/2.2 aperture.
- HTC U19e launched as a new pathetic phone
- Xiaomi Mi 9T launched to tackle the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy A10e launched in the USA for the budget users
Vivo Y12 2019: The final verdict-
Without any doubt, the Vivo Y series is the worse series of this company and Vivo doesn’t wanna reform it. The display resolution is not up to the mark, MicroUSB 2.0, cameras are not good, the front camera is also not decent and processor are worse. This phone is an example of junk and you should ignore this phone at this pricing. I am giving the kick.