Vivo Z1 Pro launched with the Snapdragon 712
Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone has been launched in India as the first phone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor and ART++ technology. Mirror black, Sonic, Black, and Sonic black color variants are revealed for this phone. The phone will be available on the Flipkart and Vivo.com. The plastic back is used on the rear side and the fingerprint sensor is also placed there.
The phone is a dual-Sim phone with dual-VoLTE. The 3.5mm jack is used and MicroUSB 2.0 is placed in this phone, which can be said a drawback of this phone. The battery size is massive and it comes with a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W quick-charging.
The first variant is launched with the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is ₹14,990, another variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is ₹16,990 and top-end variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is ₹17,990.
- 6.53 inches punch-hole display with IPS LCD display panel, 1080×2340 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPi
- Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core processor with 2.23 GHz clock-speed
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/6 GB RAM with 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage
- expandable memory up to 256 GB
- 16+8+2 MP rear cameras, 16 MP main sensor with f/1.8, 8 MP for ultra-wide shots and with f/2.2, 2 MP MP with f/2.4 to measure the depth
- 4K Video-recording
- 32 MP front sensor with f/2.0
Vivo Z1 Pro full specs and features-
This phone is launched with a 6.53 inches massive display and the display of this phone comes with the punch-hole design. The display is FHD+ and display resolution is 1080×2340 Pixels with the pixel density is 395 PPi. The IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone. Nothing is revealed about the Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with FunTouch OS 9. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-core processor is used in this phone with the max clock-speed of 2.23 GHz clock speed. Adreno 616 GPU is used to handle the heavy Graphics with ART++ technology. I have already told you about the RAM and storage variant of this phone and all the variants are expandable up to 256 GB via memory card.
Triple-camera setup is used on the rear side and it comes with 16+8+2 MP camera sensors, where 16 MP is the main sensor and it comes with f/1.8 aperture, the 8 MP sensor is an ultra-wide sensor and it comes with f/2.2 aperture, the 2 MP sensor will capture the depth and its aperture size is f/2.4. The 4K videos can be recorded by this phone. The 32 MP sensor is used to take the selfies.
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 vs CC9e full specs and features comparison
- Vivo launched the most powerful smartphone under $300
- LG Stylo 5 is launched with these specs and features
- Should you buy Samsung Galaxy M40 with Super-AMOLED display
Vivo Z1 Pro: The final verdict-
This phone is launched with the punch-hole design and this is the cheapest phone with this kind of display. The display resolution is decent and you will surely love this phone’s display except for the size. The processors are the best and you will surely love this phone’s performance. The cameras are good too. I will recommend you to consider 4 GB RAM or 128 GB variant of this phone because the second variant is not good. I am giving the pick to this phone.