- The Android 8.0 Oreo update rolled out for the LG V20 Flagship smartphone
- The LG V40 will be launched next year with the triple rear cameras
- The LG X2 launched with these features and specifications
- This is the best phone if you are looking for a phone under $200
- The LG Q8 Plus will be launched after the LG Q7 Plus
- The LG X5 Launched, have a look over this latest LG smartphone
- This flagship LG Phone will be launched in 2019 with these specifications
- The LG V35 Thinq and V53 Plus Thinq are launched with the VR support
What will you get in Most expensive LG Phone-
LG Signature 2018 Display-
- LG K30 is launched as the worst LG phone ever
- The LG G7 Thinq and LG G7 Thinq Plus are launched with the flagship power
- The LG K9 launched in Russia, but is this really LG K9?
- The LG Zone 4 is the latest LG Phone under the Zone series
LG Signature 2018 Os, Processors, and storage-
The 2.8 GHz chipset is the performance chipset and another 1.8 GHz chipset is the efficiency chipset, these both chipsets confirm the power and less battery consumption together. Let me tell you, if you are gamers then you will love to get the Adreno 630 GPU to handle the heavy Graphics, this is the best Adreno GPU till the date.
The 6 GB LPDDRX4 RAM is given in this phone, which is far better than the LPDDR3 RAM. This RAM confirms the smooth multitasking between the Apps and games. You won’t believe but this phone is launched with the internal storage of 256 GB, which is really massive. The UFS 2.1 internal memory used in this phone.
The phone is launched with the latest Android, which comes with the many fixed bugs. You will get the LG UX UI in this phone, which gives additional features for you. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processors are used in this phone, which makes this, flagship LG phone. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processors confirm the best performance for you.
Two chipsets are used in this phone, which enhances the battery and gives the best possible performance. Soon this phone will get the latest updates, which will give you amazing features too and soon the Android P can be rolled out for this most expensive LG phone too. The phone is launched for the gamers too, and this phone contains the Adreno 630 GPU in this phone, which confirms the strong performance in this phone.
You are getting the 6 GB RAM in this phone, which is better than the 8 GB DDR3 RAMs.This is super fast RAM and gives you a smooth performance. The internal storage of this phone is 256 GB, which is massive. You will be able to install many HD Games, many 4K Videos, and other files too. This phone is simply brilliant from the point of view of performance.
- The LG K8 launched with these features and specifications
- The LG K10 launched under the budget category but is this really a good choice?
- If you want, the toughest phone then LG X4 Plus is made for you
- This is the best smartphone at the price of $100 for you
LG Signature 2018 Camera-
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A2XL will be launched with the 10.5 Inches large display
- The Oppo R17 Pro will be launched with these specifications and features
- Samsung is ready to launch another infinity display phone soon
- The Oppo R17 will be launched with the 10 GB of RAM
LG Signature 2018 the final verdict-
Note- this phone is not a Single Sim phone, actually this phone is launched with the Hybrid Sim slot and you should consider this phone for this price.