World’s first 108 MP camera phone Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro launched
World’s first 108 MP Penta-camera phone launched in Spain. This is the first Xiaomi phone too with the highest megapixel camera phone ever made in history. The dual-Sim supported in this phone with 4G VoLTE support. Frames are made of Aluminum. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is applied on the rear and front side to protect the phone. This protection will also enhance the beauty of this CC9 Pro.
The DxO mark score is 121, which is equivalent to Huawei Mate 30 Pro, which can be said one of the best camera phones. Thanks to Xiaomi, because this has a 3.5mm jack with Hi-Res Audio. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and it is Optical Sensor. Battery size is 5,260 mAh with 30W quick-charging. The 58% charging can be done in just 30 minutes and it can be full-charged in 65 Minutes.
Green, White, and Black color variants are revealed in Spain. The first variant has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage. The price is 2,799 Yuan($399 or ₹28,500). The second variant has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage. The price of 3.099 Yuan ($445 or ₹31,300). The final variant comes with 8 GB RAM and 56 GB Storage at the price of 3,499 Yuan($499 or ₹35,400).
Main specifications of features in Xiaomi CC9 Pro phone
- 6.47 inches FHD+ display, 1080×2340 Pixels, Super-AMOLED display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 398 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10 Support, 600 nits brightness
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, Max clock speed 2.2 GHz, 8nm architecture
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6/8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage
- No memory card slot
- 108+5+12+20+2 MP rear camera sensors
- 108 MP main camera sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 0.8um pixel size, OIS, 7P Lens, PDAF Technology, Laser-autofocus
- 5 MP Telephoto sensor with 5x Optical Zoom, 10x Digital Zoom, 50x Hybrid Zoom, F/2.0 aperture, Can take 8 MP upscaled photos
- 12 MP another telephoto sensor with 2x Optical Zoom, 1.4um pixel size, dual-pixel PDAF, Laser auto-focus
- 20 MP Ultra-wide shots with f/2.2, Laser Autofocus
- 2 MP Macro sensor with f/2.4
- 4K Videos at 60 FPS, 1080P videos at 120 FPS. 720P videos at 960 FPS
- 32 MP front camera with f/2.0, 0.8um pixel size
What you will get in World’s first 108 MP camera phone in detail?
A display plays an important role in a phone. The display size is 6.47 inches with a water-drop notch design. This is an FHD+ display and comes with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution. This is an Super-AMOLED display for good colors and saturation levels. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9, which is getting too popular these days.
The Pixel density is 395, which is decent for the crisp displays. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is applied on this phone’s display, which is good for looks and protection. For the sunlight visibility, this has a 600 nits max brightness, which is insane. You will get HDR10 Support also.
Xiaomi has used Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 and this can get Android 10 updates in the future. For the best performance, this has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G 8nm SoC with 2.2 GHz clock speed. Adreno 618 is coupled with this SoC and it can easily handle heavy games. I have already told you about the storage and RAM variants and there is no expandability.
The cameras are the main highlight of this phone and this has a 108+5+12+20+2 MP camera sensors. The 108 MP is the highest megapixel countdown ever used at this time in any phone. This sensor comes with f/1.7 aperture and PDAF technology. This is a wide-sensor and it comes with OIS support also for the stable shots. This also comes with laser autofocus and it just impressive.
A 5 MP camera used for the telephoto sensor and it can capture 8 MP upscaled shots also. This sensor offers you a 5x optical zoom, 10x digital zoom, and 50x Hybrid Zoom. This sensor comes with an f/2.0 aperture.
Another Telephoto sensor comes with 12 MP resolution. This sensor offers x Optical zoom and f/2.0 aperture. The pixel size is 1.4um and it also has dual-pixel PDAF technology also for the best shots. 20 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture. Laser autofocus also used with this sensor. The last 2 MP sensor will capture the macro shots up to 1.5cm and this can record videos too.
This Penta-camera setup can record 4K videos with 60 FPS, 1080P videos at 240 FPS, and 720P videos 960 FPS. A 32 MP camera is also used on the front side with f/2.0 aperture.
- Nokia 6.2 vs Nokia 7.2 smartphones full comparison
- Do you know about the cheapest Samsung phone with 5G Support
- Which is the worse phone under $500? Interesting article!
- Motorola Moto One Zoom launched with Quad-camera setup
- Is HTC Action One worth to buy?
Is 108 MP will work for this phone?
The display is sure impresses with the Super-AMOLED panel and high-resolution. The Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and HDR10 support is also plus point here. Other sensors are also good but I didn’t understand 2 MP camera sensor concepts. In simple words, This is an impressive display.
Processors are also good. You can get Snapdragon 855 but this SoC is really worth to buy. Storage and RAM options are also decent. The cameras are just impressive and if you are a camera lover then this phone is made for you. I am giving the pick to this one and you will love this except the large display size! Thank you!