Xiaomi Mi 9T launched as a Redmi K20 version
Xiaomi Mi 9T smartphone has been launched in Europe as a new and latest version of Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile phone. The specs and features are the same. Blue, Black, and red color variants are launched for this phone.
The first variant is launched at the price of 329 Euros( $375 or ₹25,900), this variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and another top-end variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 369 Euros( $419 or ₹29,990).
This is a dual-Sim phone with dual-VoLTE support but there is no slot to put the memory card in this phone. The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone and USB Type-C is used at the bottom side. The fingerprint sensor is placed under the display and battery capacity is 4,000 mAh with 18W quick-charging.
- 6.39 Inches large display without any notch, the display is FHD+ and the display resolution is 1080×2340 Pixels, the aspect ratio is 19.5:9, HDR support, the display is protected by the Corning Gorilla 5
- Android 9 Pie with MiUi 10
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Octa-core processor with 2.2 GHz max clock-speed
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage
- 48+13+8 MP camera sensors, 48 MP main sensor with f/1.8, 13 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 8 MP sensor with 2x Optical zoom with f/2.4
- 20 MP Pop-Up camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture
Xiaomi Mi 9T full specs and features-
This phone is launched with a 6.39 inches full-view display because there is no notch design in this phone. The display is FHD+ and the display resolution is 1080×2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 19.5:9 and the pixel density is 403 PPi. The Super-AMOLED display panel is used in this phone for the best colors and viewing angles. The display supports HDR content also and this has a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
This phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with MiUi 10. The phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Octa-core processor and the maximum clock-speed of this processor is 2.2 GHz. The Adreno 618 GPU is used in this phone for the best Graphics. There is no memory card slot in the phone and both the variants are launched with the 6 GB RAM. The 64 GB and 128 GB variants are launched for this phone.
A triple-camera setup is placed on the rear side and it comes with 48+13+8 MP camera sensors. The 48 MP is the main camera sensor and its aperture size is f/1.8. The 8 MP camera sensor is a telephoto sensor and it comes with f/2.4 aperture. The 13 MP sensor is an ultra-wide sensor and its aperture size is f/2.4. The rear cameras are capable to record 4K videos. The 20 MP camera sensor is used for the front side selfies, the aperture size is f/2.2.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e launched for the budget users in this country
- Samsung Galaxy M40 launched with 32 MP camera sensor on the rear side
- 6 GB RAM under the budget price category
Xiaomi Mi 9T: Should you really buy?
This is a rebrand version of Redmi K20, which has been launched in China. I am not sure but this is the world’s first phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Processor. The display of this phone is really good and you will surely love this phone for the display. The Android is latest and Mi Ui also.
The phone has good processors and RAM is enough too but the internal storage is not good for the pricing. The cameras are good and you will surely love the camera performance of this phone but you can get better too. I am giving the kick for Europe because better choices are also available there.