Xiaomi Mi CC9 vs CC9e full comparison
Xiaomi Mi CC9 and CC9e smartphones are launched in China as the new and latest smartphones of the latest CC series, which is launched to tackle its own Redmi Note series. These are the dual-Sim phones and CC9e is a lite variant of CC9. Both the phones are launched with the under-display fingerprint sensor and water-drop notch display design. The 3.5mm jack is available in both the phones and battery capacity is 4,030 mAh but CC9e comes with 10W charging and CC9e comes with 15W quick-charging.
The starting variant of CC9e is launched at the price of 1,299 Yuan, which goes around $189 or ₹13,100 and this variant comes with the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Another variant of this phone is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and the price of this variant is 1,399 Yuan, which goes around $205 or ₹14,050. The final variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and this variant’s price is 1,599 Yuan, which goes around $235 or ₹15,099.
The first variant of CC9 is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and the price of this variant is 1,799, which goes around $261 or ₹18,050. Another variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the price of this variant is 1,999 Yuan, which goes around $291 or ₹20,050. The Meitu edition of this phone is launched with the 8 GB RAM and 256 GB Storage and the price of this variant is $379 or ₹26,100.
- CC9 with 6.39 inches display and CC9e with 6.08 inches display, the display resolution is 1080×2280 Pixels for CC9 but CC9e comes with 720×1560 resolution, CC9 with Super-AMOLED display and CC9e with AMOLED display, both displays are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- CC9 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core 2.2 GHz processor and CC9e with Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 Octa-core processor with 2 GHz
- CC9 with Adreno 616 GPU and CC9e with Adreno 610 GPU
- 32 MP front camera in both phones with f/2.0
- 48+8+2 MP camera sensors in both, 48 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, 8 MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture for wide shots, 2 MP to measure the depth, 4K video recording
Xiaomi Mi CC9 vs CC9e full specs and features comparison-
The CC9 is launched with the 6.39 inches large display and the Super-AMOLED display panel is used in this phone. The display resolution is 1080×2280 Pixels and this display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The CC9e is launched with the 6.08 inches display and the display of this phone comes with the 720×1560 resolution, the AMOLED display panel is used in this phone.
Both the phones run on the Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10. The CC9 launched with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa-core processor and max clock-speed of this processor is 2.2 GHz. The CC9e is running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 655 octa-core processor and max clock-speed of this processor is 2 GHz. Adreno 616 GPU is used in the CC9 and Adreno 610 GPU is used in CC9e. I have already told you about the storage variants of this phone and both the variants come with Hybrid Sim slots and memory is expandable up to 256 GB via memory card.
Triple-cameras are used in both phones. The 48+8+2 MP camera sensors are used in both phones. The 48 MP sensor is the main sensor and it comes with f/1.8 aperture, the 8 MP sensor is a wide-angle sensor and it comes with f/2.2 aperture, the 2 MP sensor will measure the depth. The rear cameras are capable to record 4k videos. The 32 MP camera sensor is used on the front side and this sensor comes with f/2.0 aperture.
- Vivo iQOO Neo launched and this is the best phone under $300 with flagship processors
- LG Stylo 5 is launched with the Stylus and this phone’s price is…
- LG W10, W30, and W30 Pro are launched in India for the budget users
- 10.or G2 launched in India with the water-drop notch display design
Xiaomi Mi CC9 vs CC9e: Which is best?
Both the phones are launched with decent pricing but both the phones are different. The displays are good and you will surely love the display of these phones. The processors are powerful and you will surely love the performance of both the phones. The cameras are decent and you will love the camera shots of both the phones. I am giving the pick to both the phones and you can choose Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro also.