Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G and K30 are launched
Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G and K30 gone official in China with the Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G and 730G SoCs. Both the phones are almost similar except 5G, Charging speed and Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. These are the fist Xiaoi phones, which have dual-punch hole cameras.
These phones have 91.25% screen to body ratio and it has the 4.35mm jack thin chin also. The company has announced white, blue red and, purple colors also. Apart from Redmi K30 and K30 5G, three more products also announced by the company. In the same event, Redmi AC2100 router, Redmi Book 13, and Redmi Smart Speakers are announced.
Now let me tell you about some features and specs of these phones! These are the dual-Sim phones, and it has a Hybrid Sim slot. As you can expect, K30 5G supports 5G and K30 supports 4G. You will get 3.5mm jack in both the phones to use the earphones and these also come with NFC.
A fingerprint sensor is placed on the side and the battery size is 4,500 mAh. Now, the first difference is, K30 supports 27W quick-charging a K30 5G Supports 30W quick-charging. You are also getting USB Type-C at the bottom side.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G and K30: Pricing, Specifications, and features
- Redmi K30 Pricing
- 6 GB RAM/64 GB Storage = 1,599 Yuan($229 or ₹16,100)
- 6 GB RAM/128 GB Storage = 1,699 Yuan($241 or ₹17,220)
- 8 GB RAM/128 GB Storage = 1,899 Yuan($269 or ₹19,250)
- 8 GB RAM/256 GB Storage = 2,199 Yuan($315 or ₹22,400)
- Redmi K30 5G Pricing
- 6 GB RAM/64 GB Storage = 1,999 Yuan($284 or ₹20,120)
- 6 GB RAM/128 GB Storage = 2,299 Yuan($326 or ₹23,150)
- 8 GB RAM/128 GB Storage = 2,599 Yuan($369 or ₹26,200)
- 8 GB RAM/256 GB Storage = 2,899 Yuan($415 or ₹29,300)
- K30 and K30 5G – 6.67 Inches FHD+ display, 91% screen to body ratio, IPS LCD display panel, 1080×2400 pixel resolution, 395 PPi, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10 Support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 120 Hz refresh rate
- Android 10 MiUi 10
- K30 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G(8nm) octa-core processor, 2.2 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 618 GPU
- K30 5G – Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-core processor, 2.4 GHz Max clock speed
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6/8 GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB Storage
- 256 GB Expand memory via second Sim
- 64+8+5+2 MP camera sensors in K30 5G
- 64+8+2+2 MP rear camera sensors in K30
- 64 MP Sony IMX 686 Sensor, F/1.9 aperture
- 8 MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2
- 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5 MP in K30 5G and 2 MP in K30 – Macro sensor with f/2.4
- 4K at 30 FPS, 1080P at 120 FPS, 720P at 960 FPS
- 20+2 MP front camera sensors
- 20 MP main sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4
- 1080P videos at 30 FPS
What are you getting in K30 series?
You will get the same displays on both these phones. we are getting a 6.67 inches FHD+ display with the dual punch-hole design. You are getting a 1080×2400 pixel resolution and a pixel density of 395 PPi. This is an IPS LCD display, which is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 also. It gives you a longer 20:9 aspect ratio, which is trending these days. This display supports HDR10 content also for the best dynamic range.
These phones run on the Android 10 MIUI 11 for the additional features. Apart from the quick-charging, the processor is the second difference between these phones. The K30 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-core processor and its max clock speed is 2.2 GHz. The K30 5G comes with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Octa-core processor, which has a max 2.4 GHz clock speed. Adreno 618 GPU comes in K30 and Adreno 620 GPU comes in K30 5G. I have already told you about the RAM and storage variants and both come with 256 GB Expandable memory.
Both these phones have a quad-camera setup on the rear and dual-camera setup on the front side. These phones have macro sensors difference and other things are the same. The K30 comes with 64+8+2+2 MP camera sensors and K30 5G comes with 64+8+5+2 MP camera sensors.
The 64 MP is the main sensor and it is a wide Sony IMX 686 sensor, The same sensor comes with f/1.8 aperture and wide shots capability also. The 8 MP is an ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The 2 MP is a depth sensor to measure the depth with f/2.4. The 2(K30) and 5 MP(K30 5G) sensors are macro sensors with f/2.4 aperture.
The main rear camera can record 4K videos at 30 FPS and 720P videos at 960 FPS. On the front side, you will get a 20+2 MP camera setup, which means 20 MP main sensor, which also comes with another sensor. The 20 MP is the main camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The 2 MP will measure the depth with f/2.4 aperture. This can record 1080P videos.
- Vivo iQOO Neo 855 edition launched under mid-range pricing
- Honor 20 Lite launched, but is this the best phone?
- What are you getting in Realme X2 Pro?
- Oppo Reno Ace: A true flagship killer
Should you even consider Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G and K30?
You are getting a large display in both phones with a higher resolution. I am accepting, that this is not a Super-AMOLED panel but still, this will deliver good colors and viewing angles. You will surely love these phones except for the display size. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is also a plus point.
Android 10 with MIUI 11 is great, but ads are annoying. The processors are good and you will surely love the performance with heavy usage. The cameras are also good and you will definitely fall in love with them. I a giving the pick to both the phones and you will surely love the camera performance. The battery is also good and quick-charging with higher speed is again amazing.
I am giving the pick to K30 and K30 5G also. There is no reason to give them kick and you can consider these phones instead of flagship killers. I hope you love this article and soon, I am going to change the look of this blog. You will surely love the new look. I will meet you soon, meet you later, take care!