ZTE Blade A7 Prime and Blade 10 Prime smartphones are launched in the USA today. A7 Prime is cheaper than Blade 10 Prime and you can see clear differences in the features. I will tell you everything about these phones in the same article and you will surely love to read this post or article.
These are the dual-Sim phones with Dual-VoLTE support. 3.5mm jack is available in both the phones and USB Type-C is used at the bottom sides. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear sides. These have 3,200 mAh batteries but, Blade 10 Prime supports an 18W quick-charging and A7 Prime doesn’t.
Both have only a single variant! The A7 Prime will price you $99, which goes around ₹6,999 and Blade 10 Prime will cost you $179 (₹12,700).
ZTE Blade A7 Prime and Blade 10 Prime some major specifications and features
- A7 Prime – 6.09 inches HD+ display, 720×1560 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display, 282 PPi
- Blade 10 Prime – 6.3 inches FHD+ display, 1080×2280 pixel resolution, IPS LCD display, 19:9 aspect ratio, 400 PPi
- A7 Prime- Android 9 Pie
- MediaTek Helio A22 Quad-core processor, 2 GHz Mx clock speed
- Power VR G3 8320
- 3 GB RAM/32 GB Storage, expandable up 1 TB
- Blade 10 prime – Android 9 Pie
- MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-core processor, 2 GHz max clock-speed
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 3 GB RAM/64 GB Storage, 1 TB Expandable memory
- A7 Prime – 13 MP rear camera with f/2.0, 1080P videos
- 5 MP front camera with f/2.2
- Blade 10 Prime – 16+5 MP rear cameras
- 16 MP main sensor with f/1.8
- 5 MP depth sensor with f/2.2
- 1080P videos
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0
- 1080P videos
Full Specifications and features of these latest ZTE Smartphones
Both the phones have some differences in each section so read them carefully. The A7 Prime comes with a 6.09 inches HD+ display. IPS LCD display panel is used in this phone with the display resolution of 720×1560 Pixels. Pixel density is 282. The aspect ratio is 19.5:9 aspect ratio of this display.
Blade 10 Prime comes with a 6.3 inches FHD+ display. The resolution of this display is 1080×2280. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9. IPS LCD display panel is also used in this phone. The pixel density is 400 PPi.
Both the phones come with the MediaTek processors. The A7 Prime has MediaTek A22 Quad-core processor. This SoC is made on the 12nm architecture and comes with 2 GHz max clock speed. The RAM is 3 GB and Internal storage is 32 GB. You can expand up to 1 TB via memory card slot.
Blade 10 Prime comes with a better MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-core processor. This SoC is also made on the 12nm architecture and has a 2 GHz max clock speed. RAM is 3 GB and storage is 64 GB. You can expand this phone’s memory up to 1 TB also.
On the rear side of A7 Prime, you will get a single 13 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. This can record 1080P videos and it comes with a 5 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture. The Blade 10 Prime comes with a 16+5 MP rear camera setup. The 16 MP is the main sensor with f/1.8 and another 5 MP is a depth sensor with f/2.2. This can record 1080P videos. The front sensor also has a 16 MP resolution with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Is Honor Play 3e a good choice instead of other phones?
- Do you know the full specifications of Vivo Nex 3 and Nex 3 5G?
- Are the latest iPhones best for a flagship user?
- Realme XT 730G full specifications and features in detail
- Is the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab worth to buy for the heavy gamers?
Should you buy or wait to buy these phones?
These phones are good and you will surely love them but, better choice are also available. This time most of the companies are tackling each other. ZTE has tried good but still, this would be hard to tackle other companies at this time. I mean displays are decent and processors are just Okay. The cameras are also Okay for the pricing.
But I still didn’t get, why someone will consider them instead of other better phones? Even Samsung and Nokia are offering better phones, so what’s the point to consider a Chinese company instead of that one. I am giving the kick to both the phones and you can get better at the same pricing.