ZTE has launched the Nubia Red Magic 3s smartphone for the heavy gamers. Black, Red, and Silver color variants are revealed for this phone. The company has used the same design, which was used in the old Nubia red Magic series phones. The Glass is used on the front side and body is made of Aluminum.
Two variants are launched for this phone, the first variant comes with the 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage at the price of 2,999 Yuan, which gets around $421 for the USA or ₹31,200 and top-end variant is launched with the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage at the price of 3,799 Yuan, which gets around $535 or ₹38,400.
This is a dual-Sim phone with dual-VoLTE support. This phone has a built-in cooling fan to make this phone cooler while playing the heavy games. The company has confirmed the international launch event will be held in October this year.
The 3.5mm jack is available in this phone to use the earphones. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the rear side. The battery size is 5,000 mAh and it supports 27W quick-charging.
- 6.65 inches large FHD+ display, Super-AMOLED display panel, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 388 PPi, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass unspecified version
- Android 9 Pie with RedMagic UI 2.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Octa-core Soc, 2.96 GHz max clock speed
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8 GB RAM/128 GB internal storage or 12 GB RAM/256 GB internal storage
- No memory card support
- 48 MP single Sony IMX 586 camera sensor with f/1.8
- 4K video recording at 60 FPS
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0
- 1080P video recording
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3s full specifications and features
The phone has a 6.65 inches display and this is an FHD+ display with the display resolution of 1080×2340 Pixel resolution. The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass but nothing is revealed about the version. You will get Super-AMOLED display panel but there is no under-display fingerprint sensor. This display has a 90Hz refresh rate. The pixel density is 388 PPi, which is decent.
The phone runs on the Android 9 Pie with the RedMagic 2.0 UI for the additional features. This phone is launched for the heavy gamers and this phone has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Octa-core SoC, which is an upgrade of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 and 845. There is no slot to put the memory card, which can’t be said a drawback because of the massive internal storage. I have already told you about the RAM and storage variants.
Single-camera setup is used on the front and rear side and it comes with the 48 MP Sony IMX 586 camera sensor, which comes with the f/1.8 aperture. You won’t get the ultra-wide or telephoto sensor in this phone. The phone is capable to record 4K videos at 60 FPS and nothing is revealed about the OIS feature. 16 MP is the front sensor to capture the selfies and it comes with f/2.0 aperture. The 16 MP sensor can record 1080P videos.
- Honor 8 launched in the UK for the budget users but should you buy this one?
- Cheapest Samsung phone with punch-hole design and 32 MP rear and front cameras
- Should you buy the latest Motorola Moto Z4?
- Honor 20 Pro and Honor 20 are launched with these specs and features
- How can you use landline number for WhatsApp?
Should you buy this Gaming phone for you?
This phone has a decent display but display size is not acceptable for me, because you will surely face problems with this much large display size. You will surely love the colors and viewing angles but I won’t recommend you this much larger displays.
The processors are good and this is a phone made for the heavy gamers. The phone is capable to play PubG with the highest settings. You will surely love gaming performance. The cameras are just okay but you should not expect that much from this phone. I am giving the kick to this phone because better phones are available at this pricing like Asus 6Z, Redmi K20 Pro, etc.