ZTE Nubia Z20 has been launched in China as the first phone of the company with the new and latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC for the heavy gamers. The main USP of this phone is, dual-displays, I mean, display on the front side and rear side too. The phone has a curved display, which looks really good.
The Glass is used on the front and rear side and frames are made of Aluminum. This is a dual-Sim phone but there is no slot to use the memory card. Dual-fingerprint sensors are used in this phone at the corners. There is no 3.5mm jack, which is a disappointment. The USB Type-C is available at the bottom side. You will get a 4,000 mAh battery with the 27W quick-charging support. This phone can charge other phones too.
Black, blue, red color variants are launched for this phone. The first variant is launched with the 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the price of this variant is 3,499 Yuan, which goes around $499 for the USA or ₹35,900 for India. Another variant is launched with the same amount of internal storage but the RAM size is 8 GB and the price of this variant is 3,699 Yuan, which goes around $525 or ₹37,200. The final variant is launched with the 8 GB RAM and 512GB storage and the price of this variant is 4,199 Yuan, which goes around $5,99 or ₹42,300 for India.
- 6.42 Inches main FHD+ display, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, 401 PPi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED display panel, Corning Gorilla Glass, HDR 10 Support
- 5.1 Inches secondary display, 1080×2340 Pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED display panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 9 Pie Nubia UI 7
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC with 2.96 GHz Clock-Speed
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB RAM/128 GB storage or 8 GB RAM/128 GB and 512 GB storage, no memory card support
- 48+8+16 MP camera sensors, 48 MP main Sony IMX 586 Sensor with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, and OIS support, 8 MP telephoto lens with 3x Optical Zoom, 16 MP ultra-wide sensor
- 8K video with 15 FPS, 4K Video with 30 or 60 FPS, 1080 P videos at 60 FPS and 720P videos at 1920 FPS
- These sensors will be used to take the selfies also
ZTE Nubia Z20 full specs and features-
- Infinix S4 2.0 launched under the budget category with the 32 MP front camera
- LG X2 2019 launched with the Military-grade durability under budget pricing
- Huawei launched Y9 Prime 2019 with the full-view display and Pop-Up camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 launched for the heavy gamers